All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleancorpus areawill stay there againup to datethe breakfast areacontinental breakfasthot tublqcleanlinesspillowsupgradeschannelspadreshampootexas
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I find the LaQuinta Inn & Suites to be affordable with a friendly staff. I love that they provide a free breakfast and allow pets. My room was a little small, but I believe they do have bigger hotel rooms available. My husband and I slept comfortably and easily made our meeting the next day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Loved how comfy the beds were with plenty of pillows. Ac ran real cold and I had the jacuzzi room that was spectacular. Really enjoyed our stay. And you get to make yummy waffles on a griddle which was pretty cool. I just got a kick out of it. And a fair price 24/7 concession stand

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel was good except for the one problem with our sheets not being changed by the housekeepers, but other than that the hotel was in a good location to city, nice on the inside and outside, and overall the staff was nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is very clean as was the room and bathroom. It did smell a bit musty but humidity is a constant problem on the coast and a musty odor is everywhere. The AC worked great and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was ok. I'm a diabetic and I find that most hotels don't offer diabetic friendly nourishment. There was sausage, scrambled eggs, yogurt, cereal and waffles. There is a WhataBurger, Burger King, Subway within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo