“Excellent Service! Close to airport”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport
Ranked #23 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Service! Close to airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2010

I made a last minute decision to stay in a hotel on the night before I flew from Corpus Christi to Toronto (via Houston). I phoned ahead and the front desk attendant answered quickly. Rooms were available and I got the AAA discount price. I asked the attendant if I could park my truck at the hotel while I was away to save on airport parking. He said this was not their normal proceedure however due to my special circumstance for flying home with my 2 year old son, he made an exception. Once I arrived at the hotel, I had forgotten to request a crib for the room when making my reservation. The front desk clerk was again friendly and accomodating.

I took a cab to the airport and back and the fares were about $15 each way!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

I stayed for a night as business often brings me to Corpus maybe 1 or 2 days a month. I had not stayed at La Quinta before and was pleased with the service, and the room was comfortable and clean and I felt safe because it was well lit. I would and will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank lilkufu
austin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2010

Room was very clean and furnishings were nice. Parking lot was well lit and seemed safe. This place is not really close to the visitor sites in Corpus but we just needed a place for the night since we were leaving early the next morning for another town. Whataburger across street was fine for a quick meal but you will need to drive about 5 miles for nice restaurants. It only took us about 8 minutes to get to restaurants. We were on the second floor in the "doggie area" since we had our dog. There were two small yapping dogs inside a room that we could hear every time we walked down the hall- but we never heard any noise once inside our room. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2009

Great Hotel, friendly staff. I can't say enough about the cleanliness of this hotel. By far one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at in years!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Austin, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2007

I ended up at this hotel due to one of their other properties not coming close to meeting expectations. (I've posted a review).

This property is almost brand new and is now probably the only LaQuinta property I'll stay at in Corpus in the future.

The staff is nice and willing to help. The rooms are clean and the beds are great!

In addition, if you are a business traveler, you'll love the setup in the King rooms with a desk and leather office chair. Plus, free internet is great!

Then, get yourself a Texas shaped waffle for breakfast!

I've since returned to stay at this property and will continue to do so in the future.

• Liked — Clean and New!
  • Disliked — It's a bit far from the beach, just know that when booking.
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank KKAustin