“Great little condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sergioavi...
“Great little condo”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was great, although smallbit is very comfortable and well laid out. The condo had everything you need for an excellent stay. The location is great with beach access and close to the freeway. Highly recomend this condo. The buildings look a bit aged but the interior of the condo is great. The location also has an area to keep your boat.

11 Oct 2016
Thanks Sergio, glad you enjoyed your stay, would love to have you back, anytime.
Ky Nam V
Houston, Texas
“Nice condo”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a nice stay with family. The owner is very responsive and kind, he gave us good suggestion for food and activities in the city. the condo is clean, well decorated. Make us feel like home. We were all happy with this place

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Aug 2016
Nam, thanks for the kind words. I am fortunate I had a great renter like you and glad you enjoyed the condo. You are welcome back, anytime. Take care.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Aug 2016
Thanks for your review, take care.

Sleepless...
“Absolutely loved it here! Perfect!”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I could not have asked for a better place to stay while I was in Corpus. My situation was a little unusual because I was in town for 6 weeks to work. While it wasn't really a vacation, Kyle's condo made me feel like I really was in paradise! His unit is very well kept, and you cannot beat the gorgeous view from the balcony! It was clean, quiet, and extremely comfortable. It's naturally a small space, but it's very well laid-out and I never felt cramped. The condo property buildings are dated and not perfect, but once you step into Kyle's unit everything is wonderful!

I enjoyed working on the hammock on the balcony, with the direct view of the ocean and the sea breeze. There was laundry right down the hall, and Kyle provided me with a cleaning services' contact info if I needed it. Kyle was perfectly responsive and helpful.

Over all, this is the place to go. Next time I'm in Corpus, I'm coming here. I stayed here for 6 weeks and had absolutely nothing to complain about! That's how you know it's a good place to be. Thank you Kyle! You made my trip to Corpus absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful view and lovely balcony!
Liked least: The condo buildings themselves are very dated and not ideal. Kyle's unit is perfect but it doesn't match the outside.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Jul 2016
Thanks D, I appreciate you renting from me and especially your kind words. It means a lot to me, that you enjoyed your stay and I would be more than happy to have a great renter like you back at the condo. Take care and thanks again.

Kathryn A
Austin, Texas
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This was the second time my family and I had visited the North Beach area. The owner was wonderful with providing us a ton of useful information about the area and some great suggestions of things to do. I only wish we would have stayed longer and fished. The condo was very cute and comfortable. This is a unit we would rent again.

1 Jun 2016
Thanks, very much Kathryn. It would be my pleasure to have you return for another stay. The fish will be waiting...
dwjMinnea...
minneapolis
“Perfect for the area”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo is in a great part of the north beach area , the owner keeps his place very clean and comfortable. Everything you needed was there to make it comfortable. It is also right on the beach and easy to get to. We had a quick question and called the owner from the road. He was very friendly and helpful. would certainly stay there again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: It was a great value.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Mar 2016
Thank you, for being great renters. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate your kind review. I would gladly welcome you back, anytime. Best wishes.

Madsss_3
Versailles, Missouri
“A Great Stay”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My friends and I had a great stay at this cozy condo. There was plenty of room for the four of us and our luggage. We loved spending the days on the beach right outside of the condo and the evenings relaxing in the hammock on the deck. The service was great and everyone we came in contact with were both kind and helpful. The location was perfect with fun activities and restaurants in walking distance. We genuinely enjoyed our stay and the service we received.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
29 Mar 2016
Thanks M,

Glad you enjoyed the condo and I thank you for the review. Best wishes.

K.C.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing