“Cute condo; efficient use of space”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shirley O
San Marcos, Texas
“Cute condo; efficient use of space”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I enjoyed our weekend at this condo in Corpus Christi. Kyle kept in touch to see if we needed anything, making sure that we had arrived and were able to access the condo. We enjoyed the partial sea view from the living room balcony as well as the many special decorative touches throughout the condo. Although the condo is small, it uses the space in a very efficient way. Also, the condo is right on North Beach which has a sidewalk to a fishing pier or, in the other direction, to the Lexington.

Hint: Be sure to bring your own coffee if you want coffee first thing in the morning.

29 Nov 2017
Shirley, thanks for the kind words and I am happy to know you and your daughter had a good time. You are welcome back, anytime. Enjoy your holidays!
cuestick2...
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Location & Cute Condo!! Perfect for beach getaway”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Great stay! Perfect location-beach was gorgeous! Owner was very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend!! Swimming pool was wonderful. Beach toys included for use. Beautiful morning walks on beach during low tide.

31 Aug 2017
Thank you for the positive review. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. Would love to have you back anytime. Take care.

Jill F
“Great condo close to the beach”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location right off the beach and close to attractions like the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington. We had a great time, condo was perfect. Nice and clean with everything we needed for our stay. My only regret is we didn't stay longer!

9 Aug 2017
Thanks Jill, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome back, anytime. Best Wishes.

Ben L
Borger, Texas
“Nicely set up for a family.”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This little condo is beautifully set up for a family of 5/6. Very clean and comfortable, considering the compact space. He takes advantage of all the free space he has. The master bedroom has an extremely comfortable bed, the bunks were pretty comfortable too. The beach themed balcony was enjoyed, as well as the little things left behind for us to use, for example...the sand toys for the kids and the hammock (which was utilized by each one of us at one time or another:). The balcony view was enjoyed while making breakfast burritos, and definitely a good way to wake up the oldest, letting all the sunshine in first thing in the morning. If you are looking to enjoy the North Beach off of Corpus Christi Bay, this condo is nicely located near shops, restaurants and local attractions..just a beach walk away. The facilities swimming pool was nice and kept well as it was cleaned every morning while we were there. The staircase up to the room could use a little touch up, but still sturdy (if used). Impressed and appreciative of Kyle's hospitality and communication, TY... All in all, me and my family slept well and enjoyed our stay. May you enjoy your stay/vacation. #Texaslove

9 Aug 2017
Ben, I appreciate the detailed and positive review and it was nice to see you and your family had a great time. Do keep me in mind, if you plan to visit the area again, it would be great to have you back. Thanks.

fancy7520...
Madisonville, Texas
“Great time was had by all!”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Cozy little condo equipped with so many extras! My g-son loved the beach, pool and hammock! Kyle was so informative on local attractions and activities!

16 Jul 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and for being great renters, I appreciate you! Thanks and best wishes to you and your family.

jessica a
Hereford, Texas
“AWESOME LITTLE SPOT”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 4 nights during the 4th of July holiday and we were very happy in this condo. It had everything we needed and was very comfortable for my partner and 2 kids. The beach is practically on the doorstep and we always found a spot without feeling crowded at the beach. My only complaint would be the elevator. It was slow and we used the stairs most of the time. But other than that we had a great time!

10 Jul 2017
Thanks Jessica, I appreciate the review. Great to know you enjoyed your stay in Corpus Christi. Take care and enjoy the rest of the summer.
Kay S
Dayton, Ohio
“Great place to vacation with our 8 year old grandson”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Kyle C. provided us with many suggestions of places to visit and eat during our stay in Corpus Christi. Although it was hot all week, the ocean and swimming pool provided fun relief. The condo was perfect for our brief visit. We especially enjoyed the Aquarium and the USS Lexington.

Thanks Kyle!
Kay Stahler

Your age range 65+
3 Jul 2017
Kay, thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at the condo and the Corpus area. It sounds like you guys were busy on your trip :). I hope you and your family have a great rest of the summer. Thanks again, Kay and take care!

Kyle Crawford
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing