“Very Shocked!”

Ranked #49 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Very Shocked!”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I was very shocked by my experience at Value Place. The staff was very accommodating to me and my spouse for our mini vacation to Corpus. It felt like a home away from home. No one was knocking on our door early in the morning interupting our sleep as most hotels do. It gave us the option to change our linen when we wanted too. We actually felt safe no one could enter the building unless they had a key card. Like everything in life to each their on and it was a very nice experience for me and mine. Thanks Value Place.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mkitright
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 14 September 2012
We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Here at Value Place we promise a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. And hopefully by providing affordable rates without compromising safety or cleanliness, we help you save more money to use on your vacation. Again, we are very pleased that you had a great stay. We wish you well with your future travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This so called hotel is by far the worst place I have ever stayed. I travel as part of my business and have stayed at many different hotels and this one was dirty filled with gang bangers and drugs. First off this place is in a bad neighborhood. On a nightly basis I witnessed more than one drug deal going outside my window. Every member of the staff was extremely rude and contiunually used swear words towards me along with calling me racially derogitory names. I was constantly harrassed when trying to explain different concerns to the hotel management. So if you like being harrassed, made fun of and can deal with gang bangers and drugs then this is the place to stay. I on the other hand will never stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Very small room... Smelt like urine! Bed was made out of particle board and the sheets are paper thin with brown stains as well as the towels. Can't get towels from the maids have to bring them to the front desk like a kid and exchange them. The elevator shuts down at 10 pm and then they close these big doors infront of them and lock you in like your a child. All I can say... Most horrible experience of any place I've ever stayed and I travel around alot! Horrible hotel staff and extremely nasty hotel not worth the money at all! DIVE!

• Stayed July 2011