“Room sucks ”

Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Rock Springs, Wyoming
“Room sucks ”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Room's are to small and when we stayed there no were in the room was it posted that the bed was all goose bedding I woke to severally bad swollen face lips and thoart and they promised to change it right away 2 hrs later they did as I sat outside in the sun .also 30 days later they call us to tell us weowe pet fees 150 I live at Staybridge suties we pay we 75 a week for a much larger room and better place

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank taterpie
Ruben G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Taterpie.
I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the size of your rooms. I would like to point out, we accommodated you and your pet in the type of room you requested on your reservation.
Yes, we do offer Fiber pillows and Natural pillows in every room for those guests who love the option, but in keeping with with the sensitivity of many of our guests, the natural down pillows we provide are true hypoallerginic pillows and respectfully may not have been the cause of your reactions.
The pet cleaning fee is exactly that.....a "cleaning fee" and not a pet damage fee or refundable pet deposit. We use said fee upon your departure to professionally clean and disinfect the room from pet dander for those guests who may suffer from allergies against pet dander.
I am happy to hear or not hear in this case you had no other general hotel issues related to staff, cleanliness, pool, breakfast, safety or condition of hotel as the property is only 21 days old.

R. Gonzalez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed over the Memorial Day weekend with my family, and I highly recommend this location for anyone coming into the city for business or leisure. The atmosphere when you come in is inviting and welcoming. The check-in process was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I travel quite a bit and the front desk staff took time to introduce us to the amenities and made our stay most enjoyable. The breakfast was hot and provided a variety for my kids. The pool area was clean and we even used the bar-b-que pit while the kids played in the pool. The rooms were cool, and very well kept. I highly recommend this location because of the professionalism of the staff, location to a variety of venues, and overall experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank AIT64
Ruben G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear AIT64,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on your stay.
I am ecstatic to here your family enjoyed the hot breakfast and had a great time around the pool.
I would like to thank you on behalf of my staff and extend you the invitation to stay with us again on your return trip to the area.
Best regards,
Ruben Gonzalez,
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Very well appointed hotel. The rooms are great. Pool is small but nice. Lacking a hot tub. The lobby and gym are very nice. Free breakfast leaves room for improvement. The staff is excellent. All in all a great stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mfs387
Ruben G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear mfs387,
Thank you so much for your review.
Updated hot breakfast is on its way.
Looking forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.
Best regards,
Ruben Gonzalez
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Checked in for the Beach to Bay marathon. This hotel has only been open for 7 days and there is nothing better than sleeping on a brand new bed. The hotel staff was friending and very helpful to my needs, instructed me the best way to get around. Went for a warm up run in the fitness center and was blown away at how huge it was and all the equipment is very high end with HD TV's and IPOD connections. Best fitness room I have ever seen in a hotel. Enjoyed the fresh pool and patio after the marathon. Hotel is beautiful and smells, well...NEW. I will be back.

AG

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Alex,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.
I'm as pleased to hear you enjoyed our Fitness Center as my staff is to receive your review.
We look forward to having you as our guest on your next trip to the area.

Best regards and keep running

Ruben Gonzalez