“The King suite was very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay here even more than last year.”

Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #11 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 5 May 2011

This Garden Inn is very clean and a good place to stay to be close to the ocean as well as restaurants. This time we got the suite we reserved and were very pleased with the room. Other tips from this visit: There is a Cheddars restaurant nearby that wasn't there last year. The food was very good with very reasonable prices. We went to the botanical gardens and enjoyed it. It looks like a very small area when you drive up, but there are some trails that are very nice and plenty of exhibits and nature to see.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annieAustin
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 15 February 2011

I spend two nights and the service, location and value for my money was excellent. The breakfast buffet is very good. A lot of restaurants in the area and the staff was very friendly. I will like to recommend this hotel because is great!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grace56062

Reviewed 28 January 2011

As always, making my reservation took less than 3 minutes using the Hilton website.

The hotel is easy to find with excellent freeway access and location near services, restaurants, and entertainment.. The hotel offers plenty of convenient and free parking.

The gentleman on the front desk who checked me in was a disappointment. He seemed inexperienced and spoke too rapidly and with a heavy accent. Moreover, he had no knowledge of local restaurants and services (I had to do my own internet searches). However, aside from the guy on the front desk, my stay at this HGI was fine.

The hotel itself is set back front the freeway frontage road and is quiet, very clean, and well-maintained. My room was on the third floor and was also very clean, with a spotless duvet and a very comfortable bed.

I am a long-time Hilton Diamond HHonors member, and virtually all of my domestic hotel stays are at HGI properties for reasons (as in this case) include: free and convenient parking, free high-speed internet, a free and well-equipped business center, a clean indoor pool and a free and well-equipped fitness center, and a restaurant offering good food at reasonable prices.

The property, my room, and all of the usual HGI amenities made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Were it not for the guy on the front desk, I would have given this property a 5/5 rating. Notwithstanding that, I recommend this property to you.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Flying_Lawyer

Reviewed 26 November 2010

We spend one night. The hotel sits back from the freeway and was quiet. The grounds, lobby, room were clean and fresh looking. The free light breakfast should be expanded to include items for people on diets/no sugars, etc. For example, how about plain yogurt, 2% yogurt, bananas (not just apples). Also, signage needs to be improved so guests on the far side of the hotel know how to get to the lobby. I got locked outside between the pool & the hotel with no way in because I thought it was the way to get to the lobby. Not a "bargain," but clean, comfortable, quiet.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
amenendez39, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The Hilton Garden Inn in Corpus Christi Texas provides services comparable to that of a full service hotel at a reasonable value to our guest. We provide services like free internet connection, lounge, full service restaurant, room service and many more amenities. Our King size beds self adjusting system is unique to our Brand. The staff is friendly and hospitable, waiting for your next visit. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 25 November 2010

Just stayed there and have to rate it as one of the best values. I don't know what some of the others are complaining about as far as breakfast goes. We had the hot breakfast (compliments of the nice lady at the front desk) and had a great fresh breakfast. You can't do fake poached and sunny side up eggs! Lots of choice, even if you're having just the continental breakfast. Rooms immaculate and comfy beds. Can't offer a single complaint. Oh and they even have fresh-baked cookies during late afternoon check-in.
Got a great rate through priceline.com

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
BLIsrael, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank You for reviewing our hotel. I agree, we do have an amazing hotel and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay in Corpus Christi.

Regards,
Barbara Israel

Reviewed 1 November 2010

Front desk service was prompt and very friendly. Room was clean, but bathtub would not drain.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
BLIsrael, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am so sorry you had trouble with your tub not draining. It is a common issue in the hotel industry and we usually do a wonderful job in assuring the sinks and tubs run and drain well. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2010

Me & my husband stayed here for two nights & we enjoyed it very much. The place was away from busy location, close to beach & close to shopping area. It was very quite & service was excellent. Breakfast was good but nothing special.. We booked Bed & Breakfast for 2nd day... One think I would say... I wish they use real eggs on breakfast manue.. or mix with real eggs... (Hyatt & Hilton... all other hotels use fake eggs & it drives me crazy...) Room was very clean, size was O.K. Bathroom was clean & nice. We actually enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. Thank you for your comments about breakfast and I am happy you enjoyed it. Just so that you will know, we actually do use "real eggs" they are just in liquid form for convenience. However, if you want a fresh egg from the shell, just ask and we are happy to cook your eggs to order. You are correct, we are located in the perfect area close to shopping, entertainment and dozens of wonderfuul restaurants. We are scheduled to go through a renovation later this year and hope you will return to see the wonderful updates.

Kind Regards,