Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Paradise Inn(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskmovie theaterroom was cleaneasy accesspadre islandwould stay here againexcellent hotelfree breakfastgreat place to stayhgilobbypillowsgmfreewayaccommodationshousekeepingtexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The rooms at this hotel seem dated as does the hallway carpeting. The lobby is nice. The staff excellent. Furnishings just adequate. Bathrooms small and not that nice. Bed is comfortable. Breakfast limited - just enough to say that have a breakfast, nothing that tasted particularly freshly cooked.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. We are in the process of updating the entire hotel and as you noticed with the lobby, the entire hotel will be fantastic. We have an extroidinary breakfast with the option of ordering just about anything you can imagine for breakfast for one great price. This also includes an expansive buffet including fruit bar and an oatmeal bar featuring steel cut oatmeal. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Regards,
Barbara Israel

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Upon arriving at hotle it was very nice and clean however there was an ordor that I never could figure out what it was. My husband noticed also, may have been the cleaning chemicals they used. When room was cleaned they only put one clean towel and never replaced the coffee so we were unable to make coffee the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
WWEchols, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry for the housekeeping issues that you experienced while staying with us. We have addressed them with our staff in an effort to make sure this doesn't happen again. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel, stayed there over Labor Day weekend. Very friendly front desk, rooms were very clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable but I would bring your own pillows. We had two pillows each but they were very flat. I guess to each his own. Within walking distance of Applebee's which was nice. I will stay there again

• Stayed: August 2013
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My son and I visited Corpus Christi/Padre Island recently and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. We liked the location, parking, and safety. Our room was very nice, everything was great. Although we had to pay for our breakfast, we were prepared for this and it was perfect. It saved us a trip and the long wait the local breakfast places and the value for the amount of money we paid was excellent. The service was so nice, and the staff we encountered were pleasant and professional. The location was great. The only problem was the outdoor sign was not lit at night, probably due to construction in the immediate area. We used our AAA discount and saved some money, too. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Everything completely satisfactory and comfortable, great for simply relaxing. We attended a birthday celebration for a relative and stayed several days to just enjoy the atmosphere while visiting with extended family members.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple