“Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi”

Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #11 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reno, Nevada
“Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great service, nice room. Highly recommended. Conveniently located. Bed was a little uncomfortable. The mattress was supposed to be dial hardness or softness but didn't seem to work properly on my side.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Barbara L. Israel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
san antonio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

nice and clean room.very comfortable beds. the only thing is they don't offer any type of free breakfast. we used the fitness center and have used the pool in the past.The lobby is very nice and modern and they have self parking. It is in a great location near Port Aransas which we like to visit. Overall great hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We relocated to this hotel at the last minute after checking in and right back out at a horrible hotel. When we arrived, the lobby was beautiful, the staff was welcoming, the room was clean and nice and the bedding was awesome. Overall, it's everything you could hope for in a hotel, at a very affordable price!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The location was perfect for us. The happy hour drinks and appetizers were very good. We spent time with our friends and family in the lobby several times and felt very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. We appreciate hearing the comments and reviews of all our guests and view all responses as an opportunity to improve our services and product. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. The entire staff and management of the Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi is committed to excellence and constantly strives to provide 100% guest satisfaction. Kindest Regards,
Houston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I am not sure what I expected, since I had not stayed at a Hilton Garden in, but it was worth the price/accommodation. I would strongly consider staying here again. A month ago I stayed at a hotel 2 blocks from the beach and I paid $50 extra for, compared to Hilton Garden. However, in the future, I would rather stay at the Hilton Garden than the other hotel. The other hotel was not as nice/accommodation and the ventilation system was not very good quality.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Rocio S
Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. We appreciate hearing the comments and reviews of all our guests and view all responses as an opportunity to improve our services and product. The entire staff and management of the Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi is committed to excellence and constantly strives to provide 100% guest satisfaction. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Adkins, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was our first stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Corpus Christi. We travel to CC several times a year either with our children, or alone. We have stayed in almost every hotel along SPID. When we got a decent deal through Priceline for a Hilton hotel, I was excited and anxious to give yall a try.

PROS:
Hotel is clean and nice. Room was clean and nicer than a 3 star, comparable hotel. We had no problems with the appearance of the room, fixtures, air, bathroom, etc.

Room service was wonderful. They were prompt, food was good and the portions were plentiful. Extra condiments were sent without having to ask for them. Cheesecake was a bit small for the money, but tasty.

CONS:
We asked no less than 5 times for a 'do not disturb' sign for our room. We prefer not to have maid service while we stay away from home, and because the front desk didn't make sure we were provided with the sign after asking for it two times - the maids entered our room. We left things laying out that we would have preferred the maids not seen.

We were finally given a sign after I went back and sternly asked for one and saying we had asked at least 5 times....

SUPER CON:
The beds were A-W-F-U-L. Awful isn't even a good word. They were hard, uncomfortable and made the most terrible noises when you moved in bed. So much so, this noise woke up two of my young children in the middle of the night! It sounded like rubber rubbing, LOUDLY. Miserable. Nearly a week later, Im hobbling around like a 90 year old woman who threw her hip out.

Im saddened to say that we will not return to this hotel. If it were not for the awful beds we would return on our next trip scheduled for November.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
WWEchols, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms. I do apologize that you encountered a sub par level of service. I assure you that superior service by our staff is our goal every day. We do value your feedback as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope that the next time you're in town you'll come back and stay with us again!
San Antonio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

The service was EXCELLENT. The room was good; it had some minor maintenance issues, but overall quite comfortable. I did visit the dining room one evening and ordered the fish and chips. The fish was served VERY raw; the center was still cold. When I showed it to the chef, he stated that he has been having trouble with the fryer because they have not calibrated it. This being the case, why did they continue to use it??? He then replaced it with a burned burger. I'm sure he was trying to be helpful and be sure it was not raw, but it was beyond well done. Perhaps by the time you travel there, the fryer will be calibrated. Aside from that, it was a good, comfortable stay and the staff was GREAT.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo