“Nice Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The facility and it's amenities are very nice and convenient. Very few and minor complaints of cleanliness, over all I would definitely stay again. I booked this previously for my wedding guests/party and we got a special rate and were accomodated accordingly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
BLIsrael, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be clean and accomodating. I agree we do have fantastic amenities and I am so glad you were able to enjoy them. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Upon our arrival, we checked in by the agent in charge that afternoon. She was fast and efficient, polite and a with a great attitude. We had taken two rooms that we were lucky to find, all Corpus was booked due to several events going on that weekend. Our room was great, A/C worked great, Internet, and TV. the other room, on 3rd. floor was for handicap, smelled like smoke and the A/C did not work properly, but we did not complain, because everything else was perfect. The personal was excellent, and very ready to assist you. Our overall experience was great. I recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am so happy to hear of exceptional guest service you received during your recent stay. I agree with you, our staff is truely amazing and they all have a true "heart for hospitality" and it shows in the way they care about every guest. I wish I had known about your second room on the 3rd floor, which is our smoking floor because we could possibly have moved your room. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We just stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Corpus Christi and it was really nice. I am sure that it has not been opened long and they are building a restaurant within walking distance to the hotel. In the future this will be an added bonus. The staff and service was excellent. No problems at all! They even allowed us to stay until 2:00p.m. as we had a wedding to attend at 5:00p.m. Everything is still very new, clean and in working order. The nice refreshments table looked very profession and inviting. Thanks for the nice one night stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
BLIsrael, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review of our beautiful hotel. I agree with you, we have an amazing staff and a beautifully clean hotel. I am so happy we that we were able to arrange for a late check out for you. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is fine for just a basic stay. Nothing fancy. The location is good, not great. As it's next to freeway you have to goto a light to go west. There are lots of restuarants and shopping but they are all west of location. Near near CC beach and north Padre Island.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you did not find our location to be convenient. We are located just across from the regions finest mall and within just a few minutes to tons of great dinning and entertainment options. Also, because we are just 10 minutes from the beautiful downtown marina and bay area we are in a great location for quick access to the water and many more great restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again and hope that next time we can direct you to all of the exciting things to do and see in Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Always greeted as a returning HHonors member. Had dinner, service & food was the quality expected of HGI! The chef checked at my table to ensue my meal was to my liking. 5 star treatment! Room was clean as expected. Beds & pillows are quality! Will always return to CC HGI as my hotel if choice!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
BLIsrael, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. I agree with you, we do have an amazing staff and the food and service in the dinning room are phoenominal. We look forweard to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is in a very convenient area for the purpose of our trip. Service was very good. Breakfast meal was average. We did not eat there for other meals. This was our second stay at this hotel and we more than likely will return agin.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel.I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel to be clean and in a great location. You mentioned that your breakfast was average whicvh is disappointing. We normally have an amazing breakfast that our guests rave about and I appologize that you did not feel the same way. We have a wonderful Chef who assures that the quality of food with both breakfast and dinner is of the freshest quality and amazing quality. I hope you will try our restaurant again the next time you are here.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

During a 5 night stay in February, we found our room to be clean, well stocked and comfortable. The bed seemed to be a bit soft soft for our taste and we tried to firm it with the control on the side but it was no better.

The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful when needed. We dealt with several people during our stay and every other staff member was equally as helpful.

We didn't care for Corpus Christi but the hotel fit our needs during our stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff to be helpful. We do have an amazing staff who, all go out of their way to assure our guests have the best stay possible. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Corpus Christi.