Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Paradise Inn(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskmovie theaterroom was cleaneasy accesspadre islandwould stay here againexcellent hotelfree breakfastgreat place to stayhgilobbypillowsgmfreewayaccommodationshousekeepingtexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Enjoyed my staff. Staff was very helpful. I lost an earring and the receptionist asked other staff members to help. The rooms were quiet and clean and the breakfast was make to order. I used the equipment in the exercise room and the area had many other shopping locations and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Deborah C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Diann B,

Thank you for staying with us and for recognizing our team! I hope you were able to find your earring? I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your room and our breakfast (you can't beat cook-to-order!), as well as our fitness center.

Our location definitely is great whether you want to go to the beach, shop till you drop, or just relax. We're glad you chose to stay with us!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Family and I stayed for a short vacation. Having all 4 of my kids the accommodations were great. Location a big plus! Easy in and easy out! Restaurants and fast in minutes! Hotel was very clean and hotel staff very friendly! A must stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Marie T
Deborah C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Marie T,

How exciting that you were able to get away for a short vacation with all of your kids! We're glad you enjoyed everything we have to offer and sharing your experience with other travelers.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I'm a Hilton Diamond member and been for years. HGI is one of my #1 choices.

The staff at this HGI are great. I was received with a smile and every member of staff on site greets you in a sincere friendly manner.

Great pool and breakfast.

I requested a late checkout and received it no problem.

I only have ONE big complaint. I'm not sure if this is the norm, but there are not enough breakfast staff to serve and assist in the mornings.
Especially on a long weekend when you're packed with people.

The poor girl on Monday morning did a great job in trying to keep up, but she had no way of doing it by herself. ALL the patrons noticed it.
The tables stood full of dirty dishes as new guests arrived for breakfast.

Like I said, the guests could see she's overwhelmed and like me, some just moved the stuff to one central table and wiped our own tables to help out. We would get up and refill our own drinks since it was impossible for the staff to do everything.

Another staff member (a man) noticed and started helping the girl by cleaning and prepping tables. ( maint/housekeeping super maybe?)

Each and every HGI I see at least 3 people handling the breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast was still great, the guests still happy.

I hope the girl that worked Memorial Monday morning receives a bonus for her efforts, she deserves it!

Stayed: May 2014
Deborah C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Willem-TX,

First let me thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family and especially the Hilton Garden Inn brand. We appreciate your business and congratulate you on your continued Diamond status.

We're glad you and your son enjoyed our pool and breakfast during your stay, and it was our pleasure to provide you with a late check-out.

I apologize for the chaos at breakfast on the Memorial Day holiday. Though there is no excuse for it, we were extremely shorthanded (I was doing the dishes, our Chief Engineer helped refill items and one of our housekeepers pitched in to bus tables - it became a true team effort). We have hired additional people to be a part of our dining team so that our guests won't experience this in the future. Again, I'm sorry and really appreciate your understanding.

We thank you for your review and honest feedback and hope you will join us again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The staff at this hotel were all very friendly and very helpful during our stay. I found the staff to be exceptional and the room and hotel lobby were very clean and very comfortable. There were extra areas in the lobby that were wonderful at accomodating our guests on a very busy graduation weekend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Deborah C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Karen S,

Wow! Thank you so much for your kudos for our team and hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us and other TripAdvisor travelers.

There is definitely a lot of room to relax in our lobby and our guests love gathering there with friends and family. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

After my previous review, I finally was able to speak with the property manager about the sewer gas issue. The sewer gas that management is aware of, and that sometimes is present on the property, is not what I had to deal with. The staff is aware of the drifting smell from a lifting station in the area, and it is apparently pretty bad, but there isn't anything that can be done about that. No, What I smelled came straight from toilet, y way of The sewer drain, in my room. I hunt, I fish, I've cleaned hundreds of game animals, nothing compared to what I smelled The nice thing about the whole ordeal, though, is that management is now aware of this second issue, and they pledge to fix it in their upcoming remodel. That makes me happy. What still concerns me though, is that if I stay on the left side of the building, cigarette smoke pumps in through the common air ducts, if I stay in the right, I might have to deal with sewer smell from either the close by pumping station, or mUcH WoRsE, straight from the toilet in my room. Nice manager, i hope that she can get things fixed. The sewer gas from the toilet isn't just a little annoying, it very well could be poisonous. Hiltons Gold member.

Room Tip: NOT 203 for sure
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Dan S,

I apologize that you had to deal with any smell in your room, no matter where it came from. We work hard to make sure you have a satisfying stay, and appreciate you letting us know about the toilet. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this further as our goal is to make everything right before you get here. I'm sorry we missed this in your room.