We checked in and a few hours later noticed tiny cockroaches. As the day wore on, the cockroaches got bigger, and by the next morning they were even bigger! The maintainence guy said they didn't normally have a problem with bugs. Yeah right. The room was clean enough, noticed that the walls could have been cleaner. It was ok if you don't mind the bugs. Me, I had nightmares about them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi in Texas! This hotel is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. The Red Roof & Suites Corpus Christi is conveniently located close to Corpus Christi International Airport (CRP) and Spohn Memorial Hospital. While in Corpus Christi enjoy the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas Aquarium, Greyhound Race Track and Heritage Park Cultural Center and other local attractions. Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi offers free WiFi high-speed internet throughout the building, interior corridors, a fitness center on site, and a spacious suite. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Red Roof Inn