Arrived on a Friday and the have only two luggage carriers and they are full. The room smelled and I was stuck here because of priceline. The hotel is in the ghetto. There are gangs staying here, won't even make eye contact with you when you pass by in the hall. There was hooker/homeless lady in the parking lot begging for money. The people upstairs every footstep could be heard and they stomped at all hours. First day my key fob quite working and be early for coffee because they don't make more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi in Texas! This hotel is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. The Red Roof & Suites Corpus Christi is conveniently located close to Corpus Christi International Airport (CRP) and Spohn Memorial Hospital. While in Corpus Christi enjoy the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas Aquarium, Greyhound Race Track and Heritage Park Cultural Center and other local attractions. Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi offers free WiFi high-speed internet throughout the building, interior corridors, a fitness center on site, and a spacious suite. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Red Roof Inn