Courtyard Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Aloft Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
All reviewsmarriott courtyardfront deskstarbucks coffeeclean and comfortable roomscracker barrellounge areabusiness tripa lot of noisegreat bedmin driveeasy accessrestaurants and shoppingmini fridgevery nice hotelice machinea great stayenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The rooms are brand new and much better than other courtyard properties. However, renovation is still in full swing so there is quite a bit of noise starting around 8-9am. Good location behind several other hotels right on freeway so rooms are quiet during the night. Service was friendly. Nice touch of quiet refrigerators and free wifi in rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Starthur
Chase M, General Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott-Corpus Christi. We know that when you come to Corpus Christi that you have many establishments to choose from and we cannot thank you enough for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your comments concerning our new upgrades in our guest rooms.

I sincerely apologize for the noise due to our renovation upgrades at this time. We are trying to get them completed as soon as possible for all guests to be able to enjoy our new Bistro and upgraded bar area. We are so excited that these changes are coming and we cannot wait until our guests get to enjoy them as well.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Corpus Christi area.

Warmest Regards,

Mike May

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was undergoing renovations which was not a distraction because they were being performed outside normal rest hours. The room we stayed in had just been refurbished and was very clean an comfortable with a great bed. There were lots of nice touches, like a room fridge, free bottled water, internet, and a nice breakfast. All and all an enjoyable stay with extremely friendly staff in a somewhat difficult to find location but in an area close to lots of amenities.
Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: If a tub instead of a shower is important please specify.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vescared
Chase M, Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time during your trip.

Chase Malone, CHS
Bench Manager

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was the 5th hotel I stopped at in Corpus Christi, the 4 before were sold-out, two of them were also Marriott's and they too had renovations. At 2am someone was working on the walls. At 8am there was pounding from renovations in the room above me. When staying at the hotel make sure the Marriot's are not doing renovations. The front staff was very kind. They have a hot breakfast and I'm sure it's nice to stay at otherwise.

Room Tip: If you'd like an even nicer hotel for the same price stay at the Radisson near the USS Lexington. It's a break-away from the craziness along the interstate. Ocean drive has a lot of outdoor walking areas and parks to enjoy far away from the concrete jungle.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Chase M, Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

I'm so sorry that our renovations were a damper on your trip. I can assure you that our renovation team was not on the floors at 2 AM. We strive very hard at our facility to make sure we meet each and every one of our guests needs. We welcome you to return to our facility to see all of the renovations we are completing. We are hoping to be finished with renovations in June. Please reach out to me if you should have any other questions, concerns, or inquiries.

Chase Malone, CHS

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at his hotel based on other reviews and was not disappointed. The hotel has been very recently renovated and everything seemed brand new. The room and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was free. The only drawback was the price of their snacks so bring your own! It was $14 for 3 bottled sodas 2 bags of chips (small bags) and some M&M's. Also the hold they put on my credit card was for 20% more than the cost which they didn't tell me about. When I asked them later about the charge they said it was in case there were any damages. I will see. How the charge settles on my statement but they should have told me at checking about the additional hold. I still give it 5 bubbles!

Stayed: April 2014
Chase M, Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us during your trip to Corpus Christi. We are still under renovation and will be creating our Bistro over the next few weeks. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Always leery of staying anywhere in CC, this was a pleasant surprise indeed. Room looked and smelled clean as did the sheets and towels. Love seat in the room was comfortable for watching tv and reading. Nice desk and chair for working in room. Breakfast is either buffet (eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage bacon, cereal, biscuits, fruit) or eggs made to order. The first morning we barely made it down before the buffet closed but the staff was eager to serve my elderly mother and all continuously asked if they could get us anything else before they closed.

For travelers who are particular about cleanliness and customer service, this one is a good bet.

Room Tip: Best to choose a room away at either end of the hall as the elevator bell could be quite loud.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank sparklesea
Chase M, Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so happy to hear that you were happy to find a great property in Corpus Christi and that we were the property that stood out above the rest. We always look forward to hearing how we're meeting all of our guests needs. We can't wait to have you return on your next trip to Corpus Christi.