other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Downtown View from North Beach
Downtown View from North Beach
Fajitaville on North Beach
USS Lexington on North Beach
Texas State Aquarium on North Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mydaquino...
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Over priced trash condo”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

He advertised this condo as a 2 bathroom. This is why we booked it instead of a hotel. We arrived and it was a very ghetto building. Our code that was given to us to open the condo was wrong! We were left standing outside until he answered his phone! After traveling 10+ hrs! He said he would give us a discount for the inconvenience and he has yet to pay us! He just ignores my texts! We paid $800 for this trash dump condo, when we could've spent half the price for a clean hotel! Please don't waste your money on this dirty ghetto condo! Its smaller than a regular hotel room! You will not enjoy it! You will be upset and disgusted! He don't care about your stay he just wants your money! And is quick to take it! Oh an the Wi-Fi was not working for a while. I had to call the WiFi company myself! It was a vacation from hell! I was waiting for my discount to see if he would fix things like he said he would but nope just a huge scam! Good luck to this liers business.

Management Response
14 Jun 2018
I apologize for your negative issues you experience. I thought that we had resolved all of them so I was surprised to see this review. Especially in light of the fact that despite the listing being correct, I still offered a full refund. You declined my offer and elected to stay. In regards to the WiFi, the quickest way to troubleshoot an issue with someone in the unit. Last, the average size of a motel room is around 325 SF and this room is 420 SF so I am not sure how you found it to be smaller, that is just not accurate. Its unfortunate that rather than accept my generous offer for a refund, you elected to stay then post a sensationalized and inaccurate review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing