“Joe Cool, Room for myself and wife, adult daughter, one teen and one pre-teen family friends.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi
Ranked #28 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The room and entire overall facility were clean and comfortable. Front desk staff promptly provided us with an cot when I asked for one. The front desk staff was friendly and engaging. Tanesha displayed a very cheerful and professional demeanor. I will definitely be staying at this Holiday Inn on return trips to Corpus Christi. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast and I enjoyed the free newspaper. The two youngsters really were really impressed with the pancake machine. Even my wife was pleased. Now that's saying something.
This hotel is centrally located in the city.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, which a washer and dryer for occupants use.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Joseph H
JulieJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Hello Joseph H! Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure and pass on your words to the rest of my staff and Tanesha. We hope you will come see us again on your next trip to Corpus Christi!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The rooms were very nice and very clean. my son had just come in from fort hood to spend the holidays with family before his deployment . The kids were having thier 1 year anniversary and they loved having privacy . The staff was extreamly helpful. Tanesha was awesome when they went to check out. She congradulated them on their anniversary and talked with them about what bought them to corpus and they told her family and his wife moving back home . They were talking how she was going to have a baby in 8 more mos and that he was deploying in january. Tanesha was so kind and told them congratulations on the baby and that she will pray for my sons saftey. It was so nice to see someone who actually talks and cares about people. i belive that she made my son and his wife feel very special. They could not stop talking about the room all day. Thank you for having such wonderful staff at your hotel. we will definately be using your hotel again.

Room Tip: great hotel and awesome staff . Great place to stay for a night or a week. clean rooms helpful staf...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Dorothy M! I am so glad that we were able to make your son's anniversary stay with us a great experience! I have passed on your kind words to Tanesha and we hope to see your family again for their second anniversary!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I like this Holiday Inn! I liked how clean everything was. I thought the staff was especially friendly! The woman that checked us in was Tanesha. She was very pleasant and funny! Her laugh was very contagious. She also pointed us in the direction of some great restaurants and local night life spots. We will definitely return to this Holiday Inn when we visit Corpus Christi again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
JulieJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Hello KimJ! Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. And we tend to agree with you about Tanesha! She always keeps us laughing too. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel on Friday, November 29, 2013 and were given two rooms (421 and 425) which face north. Everything was good with the room (It was definitely Chris-approved). This means you can take your shoes off and walk around on good, clean carpet. The room was decorated with modern and tasteful décor. The rooms featured Sony Bravia flatscreen TVs which I really liked. Our room (425) had a walk-in shower which is nice but rare in hotels. The bed and pillows were great and the room had a love-seat that pulls out into a bed.

However, unexpectedly, a really loud stage band was playing until 2 am next door which kept me up. I mentioned it the next day and the management were gracious and considerate about it and they had also received other complaints (The gave us a discount and points). They stated they were working on this issue. However, if you plan to stay here, I would recommend choosing the even-numbered rooms which face south. The odd-numbered rooms face north towards the "pool hall". I'm not sure how often the loud music occurs but better to be safe than sorry if you're a light sleeper like me.

Room Tip: Ask for an even-numbered room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
JulieJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello Albuchris,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! And while I am glad that we are now "Chris-approved", I am sorry to hear that you had to deal with the noise from our neighbors. Please know that I am working with the owner's of the establishment next door to lower the volume of their speakers in the evening. I hope that you will give us another try next time you find yourself in Corpus Christi!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This Holiday Inn Express and Suites is the best I have stayed in from the the house cleaning front desk sales and Managment.Everyone is friendly and always willing to help never a bad attitude once.I do gotta say the beds are pricless and you will sleep like a baby definitely.If your looking for a awesome hotel this place is it.Special thanks too Patricia and Julie they go way beyond to offer great sevice always smiling and helping out to make this hotel the best.Excellent hotel and even better people working there.

Room Tip: suites are awesome
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank otilio g
Julie J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Theo! Thank you so much for your kind words! I have passed them on to Pat and the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Corpus!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean, quiet and well maintained. The housekeepers are always great and the front desk staff is always friendly. Easy access to highway, restaurants, beach, shopping and anything else you could want.

• Stayed: September 2013
JulieJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Hello LouiseLMF! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi!

Julie Johnson

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This was my first time here. The service was the best I've encountered in a very long time. The staff was great. Edie was very helpful and pleasant to visit with. She always had a smile a such a great personality. High marks for this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
JulieJohnsonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hello rl09235,

Thank you so much for your review! We agree, Edie is great! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Corpus!