“Enjoy your stay”

Reviewed 15 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I traveled to Corpus Christi this past weekend and stayed at this hotel for two nights with my husband and kids. I will never come back to this hotel. The restrooms are filled with mold all over the walls and bath tub all around. The shower curtains they use are clearly old with terrible stains all over them and torn all over causing the water to go everywhere while you shower. I did ask that they move me to a different room without mold or I would be leaving expecting a refund. The front desk lady was very rude and annoyed by my complaint. She did move me to a different room which also had mold all over the restroom but was not as bad as the previous room , to her opinion. It is very well worth it to pay the extra money to stay elsewhere, do not stay here. I will for sure never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
vishal6880, Manager at Super 8 Corpus Christi Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our team goes over and researches all reviews and surveys to ensure that we offer better service to our guests in the future. On behalf of the Hotel Staff, please accept my sincere apology for the multiple opportunities that you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that this is not the standard at our hotel and that your concerns will be forwarded to the proper departments so that they may be addressed immediately.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Another weekend get away and was even more impressed with this hotel! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed and I loved that they served free drinks in the evening. Very friendly with my dog and relaxing time at the tropical pool. My choice when I need to get away at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Corner suite, bottom floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

everything was perfect. i like the how they have two door to the guest room so it's easy to access from the parking lot specially if you are on ground floor.spacious and clean room with Wireless internet. i really enjoyed my stay, i would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: easy access to ground floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was suprised at how clean my rooms were. Friendly employees and from what I was told they are under new management who seems to be on top of things.

I love the pool area and like that I could view the garden area and bbq without having to worry about going too far. I was able to bring my pet and that is important to be able to find a nice hotel at an affordable price that I can have my dog with me.

Room Tip: 1st floor is nice if you want to bbq outside
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We booked last minute labor day weekend (8/31) by phone and when we arrived the man at the front desk could not find out reservation. After looking carefully he finally found us in the computer system. When we got up to the room our roomkey didn't open the door so we called to explain. He informed us that each room has two doors and to try the other one. We did and got into the room. After about 20 minutes we decide to change and head to the beach. Well I was undressed and we hear a noise at the door. By the time I ran to the door the front desk man was opening the door to our room! No knock! No warning! I ran screaming Noo! and shut the door. He takes off and doesn't even acknowledge or apologize for opening a room he knew was occupied. When we checked out I gave my complaint to the GM and he said it was my responsibility to lock each of the doors...even when the deadbolt to the door he opened didn't work! He basically said it was all my fault for his worker opening up the door on a naked woman. Wow. Bad management all the way around. STAY AWAY! Pay the extra $40 and stay somewhere you know will provide you a decent stay...or at least not walk in on you unannounced.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed here three nights room was nasty trash still in room coffee pot was used tubs were sick.then to top it off we forgot our Lil girls bathing suits an instead of being put in lost an found the house keepers took them home sucky hotel

• Stayed: July 2013