“Interesting Stay”

Embassy Suites by HIlton Corpus Christi
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My wife and I recently visited and stayed at this hotel. We rented the Ambassador Suite, hoping to gain a little more than your typical hotel staying experience. The overall size and design of the room was very comfortable. However, we later discovered that the hot water was completely absent from the room. We called the front desk and notified them, to which we were informed they were already informed by other occupants and that their maintenance team was "on top of it." They also said they would call our room when they had resolved the issue. The next morning came and still NO HOT WATER. Once again, after a second notification, a member of their maintenance team showed up and said they had just fixed the issue. Finally we had hot water....when we were ready to check out. Otherwise, the breakfast was common and typical of that you would see from such an establishment. Not just a few bagel choices. Overall, the stay wasn't horrible. Just make sure to be able to provide hot water.....stayers would appreciate that.

Room Tip: Be very adamant to ask about that Hot Water. Also, if you choose a room that is right near the eleva...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daer S
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by HIlton Corpus Christi

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The hotel has been updated and looks great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were able to check in early and quickly. The lobby is huge and has several areas to sit , relax, and watch tv while you grab a bite to eat. We loved the indoor heated pool. We had a good time and hopefully will get to stay again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had a very nice visit and experience in this hotel, breakfast excellent, friendly staff, room spacious & clean. For some unknown reason you do hear other room doors "slam" shut, which was annoying. But otherwise excellent!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed MARCH 1,2014...This place AMAZED my kids and myself. Staff was AWESOME the breakfast was the best.The rooms were very nice. This trip meant a lot to me .My daughter celebrated her 13TH birthday and I too celebrated my 13th birthday there and it left a wonderful impression on me so many years and I was so thankful that it made my daughter feel the same way. So thank you staff ya'll are Awesome...

Room Tip: Third floor was awesome
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This newly renovated Embassy Suites Hotel impressed us with its décor. The beds are comfortable. The breakfast area is inviting with the usual Embassy Suites spread of breakfast items. Disappointing to me was that the omelets are not really made from scratch if you don't ask for it. We loved the daily evening social. The rooms are not very well insulated when it comes to noise from the neighboring rooms which really disturbed our sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have stayed at this facility before, have booked other business associates in this facility, and have recommended it to other business associates and friends. Staff is always helpful and friendly. I plan to continue to use it in the future. Thanks! K Chute for Dave Melaas

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've done a lot of travel in my life and my stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Corpus Christi was one of the most pleasant and comfortable stays I've experienced. The new remodeled rooms are spectacular. I especially loved the floor to ceiling shower doors and the room. The room colors, textures and design was beautiful! Incredibly quite room too! Staff was kind and professional and down right happy! Terrific job Embassy Suites Hotels!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business