We just returned from a weekend in Corpus Christi and would stay at this hotel again. It was packed with kids from various high school around the State of Texas here for UIL, but our room on the third floor was relatively quiet. If you are a light sleeper I would recommend asking for a third floor room in the back of the building. The breakfast in the morning was standard ES fare, but the hours when eggs are served is a bit misleading. Both mornings we were there 'made to order' omelets did not start until 30 to 45 minutes after the stated time for breakfast. The only small items we did not like were (1) the bathroom itself was small, (2) the curtains not wrap on the sides so if you happen to be in a bed next to the window you had street light shining in, and (3) AC did not seem to really cool down until about 2:00am in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel is located in Corpus Christi's southside shopping district and restaurant corridor, and is just a short drive to local beaches, attractions, downtown area and airport. All of our accommodations are 2-room suites complete with two 42-inch HDTVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and wet bar. Enjoy complimentary WiFi, cooked-to-order breakfast, and Evening Reception with drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by HIlton Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Embassy Suites