booked for two nights n stayed only one because everywhere else was booked entirely. It was my last weekend of summer vacation with my daughter n I'm so sorry we had to change plans bcuz of this place. Jessica at HOTELS.COM said I wasn't going to regret it but I'd beg to differ Beds ad been made but the bedding was not replaced since the sheets didn't smell clean, when we pulled the covers both beds had blood n yellow stains inside(I'd hate to think it was urine) coffee maker had built up residue, roaches in the bathtub n night stand, long hairs from previews guest, rust in metal fixtures including the fire sprinklers, the beach was dirty, the trash cans on the hallways were full so there was trash, beer cans n all type of stuff in the floor around the trashcans n at the beach called front desk to send housekeeping n the lady (Deborah) literally handed me the bedding for me to replace them which of course I wasn't going to do it. They sent a gentleman(Ruben) to help the lady which showed her the proper way to do things. The manager Johnny Lee(according to a HOTELS.COM) didn't offer any compensation at all except for the attitude, and said that since we booked through hotels.com, we pretty much had to take it up with them. As a trucker I have stayed in many hotels n motels all over the U.S. and n it is a pitty to see how this place puts the name Holiday Inn to shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of casual relaxation and business convenience, with the most unique hotel location in downtown Corpus Christi. Just minutes from downtown businesses, you can enjoy fresh sea air and sand between your toes as you walk the beach behind our hotel. Our spacious bay front rooms, with fantastic views of the bay and marina, featuring free high-speed Internet connection will allow you to relax and conduct business. Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our dining room or room service on your balcony, or maybe a cocktail at our beach side bar. Just a ten minute drive or open air trolley ride gets you to area attractions, such as Texas State Aquarium or the USS Lexington Museum. After work we will provide transportation to downtown restaurants and entertainment. When its time to leave we will take you to the airport as well. Try Emerald Beach once and we are sure you will return every time you visit Corpus Christi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Emerald Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - Emerald Beach Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn