I stayed here for one night on my way to Laguna Astascosa NWF. The Hotel is very clean, the staff was nice. The house keeping did come around pretty early in the morning about 9am. So I found that odd because checkout wasn't until 11am. I also had a 1pm checkout because I am a Priority Rewards Member so I don't know if they would of tried to clean my room if I had went out? So that would be my only complaint. The Front desk just needs to make sure the housekeeping knows when people's check out is, if it is later. This is a Smoke Free hotel which I like, however disrespectful guests were smoking on my floor, not the hotels fault, just thought I would mention it. I am sure if I would of brought it to the front desk's attention they would of handled it. Be Aware that the Hot Water is VERY HOT! It is burn your skin hot, which I was happy about but just be careful before you step in. They also do have great water pressure. The Beds are very hard, so not too comfortable. On my way back through a few days later I decided to stay another night before heading home, & my experience was the same. I have uploaded a few pictures & I will also be uploading a video to You Tube soon. So look for that. My You Tube is ButterFlyKey422.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort in Corpus Christi, Texas is North Padre Island s only full service hotel located directly on the Gulf of Mexico.Hand painted murals liven the inside and summer weekend entertainment livens the outside at our Sand Bar. Seasonal children s activities, an outdoor playground, and indoor game room create a perfect family beach vacation. Two large outdoor swimming pools overlook the natural beauty of the ocean and there are many direct beach access points. Both corporate and leisure guests will appreciate the meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom has a microwave and mini-fridge and many offer an ocean view and a balcony. The Beachside Grill and Lounge complete this perfect hotel package!Golf and tennis are less than 1 mile from the hotel. The USS Lex Aircraft Museum and the Texas State Aquarium are 22 miles away.Downtown Corpus Christi provides night life fun, fishing and sightseeing boats and bicycle rentals. Sports enthusiasts can watch a baseball or football game at Whataburger Field, a hockey game at American Bank Center, or Texas A & M Islander basketball. Fish from Bob Hall pier, kayak around Packery Channel, surf at J. P. Luby Park, boat around Bird Island, or walk the many birding trails in the Coastal Bend. Book your hotel reservation with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - N. Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - n. Padre Island Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn