Best Western Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
V Boutique Hotel(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Budget Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Emerald Beach Hotel(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
Regency Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest western marina grand hoteltop floorcovered parkinggreat view of the marinabreakfast roomshoreline drivewaffleswater streetthe texas state aquariumfree breakfasthot breakfastthe room was nicestaff was very friendlyloungebaybwbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The room was very clean, had an updated modern decor, and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed on a Tues. night and paid $125 total for the room, had many bad experiences staying at hotels in Corpus so we decided to pay more to get a better experience this time. We had a wonderful view of the marina from our balcony. It reached 105 degrees outside and the air conditioner worked great, kept the room very comfortable. Breakfast is on the 11th floor in a banquet room with a lot of windows; we watched the sun come up while enjoying breakfast. Only issue was the clerk didn't give us the parking permit required when we checked in, thankfully another customer approached us hours later in the parking lot to let us know. Glad we didn't get towed due to the clerks mistake...

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper levels facing the bridge will have a very pretty view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I stayed here when I moved my daughter to Texas A&M in Corpus and I was so impressed. The price was so good, I thought it was going to be in a bad location or have bad service but it was in a great area with awesome views and the service was the best! I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! The beds are so comfortable and the rooms have breath taking views. I could not believe all the wonderful ammenities that was offered and the service that was extended. My daughter will be in school for the next four years and I will stay no where else but the Best Western Marina Grand when I go to visit her.

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the ocean!
1  Thank Tracy U
Trisha S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Thank you, Tracy! You definitely kept us laughing at the desk. We appreciate guests like yourself for making our job that much more enjoyable. I sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I stayed in this hotel many years ago and had a pleasant stay. The hotel has been remolded since my last visit and it is very nicely done. We had a view of the bay which was awesome. the staff was welcoming and in tune to all of the visitors. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Corpus Christi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the bay!!
2  Thank C W

So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This hotel truely was FAR BETTER THEN EXPECTED! Lets just get to the point! For a Best Western and on the water it was pretty nice! Great view ( ask for North Side towards the ocean )! Very friendly staff! At check in was given free drink coupons! At the pool was asked if we needed any water or drinks! Pool area was nice and low key ~ nothing special but nice for a little dip! No hotub! Towels were available at the pool! Parking was good, just make sure you have your pink slip! ( Which the front desk gives you at no charge when you check in! ) Some complainted of loud music from the bars across the street ( which is town down area ) but we always take a box fan with us so the noise didnt phase us! Only complaint really is their elevators! They are very slow... and they only have one enterance and exit.. Would be nice to have another one... But no biggie! Other then that... This will be my hotel of choice when staying in Corpus! Aforable! We didnt go in the whole for a hotel! Clean! We didnt have bed bugs when we got home! Nice staff! Every staff member always asked if we needed anything! Safe! Felt we could walk in and out of this hotel and be ok! We were happy with this choice! :) Oh and bfast is your normal continental breakfast! Like I said! " Far Better Then Expected! "

Room Tip: " Ask for Ocean View ( NORTH SIDE ) "
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Trisha S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We do hope that you come back and see us again soon. Should I be of any help, please feel free to ask for me directly.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stayed here a couple of Saturdays ago because Omni was booked up. Great location with some covered parking, but fills up in the evening and had to park in overflow lot behind hotel. Check in and check out equally quick. Had room on 8th floor right next to elevator, which was not ideal.

The good: beds were comfortable and room clean and cool. Partial view of water. Relatively peaceful, though we were warned by fellow guest about previous occupant of room the night before who screamed so much that security had to be called to room. Free breakfast was very good. Cereals, pastries, eggs, biscuits, sausage, gravy and 3 waffle makers.

The not so good: only 2 smallish elevators that were slowed down by a full-up hotel. Long wait up and down to go to breakfast. Breakfast crowd got bad after 9am. Questionable people downstairs outside of hotel didn't look like guests, but no indications we saw of them causing trouble. Very tiny shampoo bottle barely enough for one person. A bit of noise in evening of people outside coming and going to nearby elevator.

I would recommend to those who don't mind crowds and have a lot of patience waiting for food or elevators.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madhattertx
Trisha S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you for the review. We understand the wait for the elevators can be a bit long during mass check-ins/check-outs and appreciate your patience. Know that we are configuring some new ideas to better service our guests in the future. Along with our lobby renovation and newly opened lounge, we at the Best Western are always thinking of new ways to make our new and repeat guests that much more thrilled to stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again soon!