“View of the Bay”

Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The Omni Loyalty Ambassador responded quickly to an email request. Her service and assistance exceeded my expectations and contributed to a very enjoyable stay. I frequently observed the staff assisting guests, interacting with children and going out of their way to help others. A class act!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (3,101)

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have been staying at this facility since it was the Hershey Hotel back in the 80's and have always found it to be the best Corpus Christi and one of the best in the country! Friendliness and helpfulness of the staff are second to none!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff is welcoming and very accommodating! Rooms are clean, up to date. View of bay is spectacular. Beds are clean, very comfortable. TVs are all flat screen. I have stayed here 3 nights a year for the past 5 years and have always had a nice stay. One concern- some of the pillows are duck down- watch out if you have allergies! I had this issue and the staff was very accommodating in switching them out for polyester.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I received an email notifying me that the pool was going to be closed during our stay. I was looking forward to using this area. I responded to the email and ask what the management was doing to compensate for the inconvenience. I received a response confirming that the pool would be closed and only that. I felt if I was a valued guest,a more sincere action would of taking place. In my opinion,a complimentary breakfast or comp parking would of been appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our stay was great! We had stayed at Omni before and the experience was great. We definitely will stay at Omni on our next trip to Corpus Christi. Every staff member we encountered was cheerful and most helpful. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The last time we stayed at the Omni Corpus Christi, I was so dissapointed and gave a very poor review. I thought I would give them another try and to my surprise, they renovated the hotel. We were very pleased at the changes made. Rooms clean and fresh. Beds comfortable and the staff were wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is one of my best experiences for a hotel stay. With updated rooms and views of the bay, you will not go wrong by choosing to state here. For the price there are many amenities give to you and excellent service. I look forward to another memorable stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business