“DON'T STAY”

Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
Ranked #59 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Booked thru Expedia and it was horrible. All Expedia did was lie. The hotel itself was hot and rooms were dirty. We had to go get towels and etc. at front desk because housekeeping never came. Beds were super uncomfortable, tv remote did not work, toilet ran all night, kids could not take bath cause drain was broken. We left 2 days early. Car also got keyed while in parking garage. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ReeLouisiana

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed cus the pictures on the website were nice but then when we got our room it was worse than motel 6. I paid 160 dollars for a run down hotel room. It was horrible. The check in was atleast 30 min. The room was old looking no updates like they claim to have. The beds were aweful. I didn't even want to sleep in them they looked dirty. There were no towels in my room. Then when I did get towels they were little and hard. There was a pubic hair on my towel. There were wrappers behind the chest. There are no outlets in the room that are free have to use the only one in the restroom. No hair dryer, no iron or ironing board. The door looked like it had recently been kicked in, so it wouldn't shut right. There was blasting music from the club all night. There were drunk people everywhere. The pool water stunk!!! Do not bring Ur family here. This is a motel that is more for the partying young crowd that will Hardley be in their room and when they get to it they will be to drunk to care! Another thing 6 dollars to park in their garage which has no security and is a disaster. Disappointed and this hotel should just close down!

3  Thank Flower_201
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Nothing short of a nightmare is the nicest thing I can say! This Hotel stunk like old musty towels. And not even mixed with air freshener! It's like they don't even care! The a/c didn't work, the room was FILTHY and I mean BAD! The plugs didn't work! The water was Luke warm at best and I am certain that the sheets were growing the cure for cancer! We didn't even sleep under the covers. We used our beach towels and roughed it for one night only because EVERY thing was booked due to the holiday! We canceled the rest of our stay and got out of there as fast as we could walked next door and had a beautiful night stay at the hotel next door! It's amazing what 20 steps can get you! That place should be CONDEMED! Where's undercover boss when you need them!! Such a shame that a place that overlooks the water and seems like a little piece of heaven is really nothing short of HELL!

4  Thank Shea_hollyne
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We arrived a day early to book an extra night at the hotel. We had previously called and they had told us there was a room available we got to the hotel the 1st thing that hit is in the 80 Degree dirty lobby was the awful smell!!!! Then after waiting 10 minuets sweatinb to be seen, they told us they could not find our reservation. We then waited another 10 minuets showed them our booking conformation on our phones. They took us back to see the rooms that were musky dirty and hotter than the lobby! The manager was rude and could bairly understand what we were saying.. Nor us understand them. We cancelled our reservations right then and there on the 4th of jut weekend. We contacted the booking company who then called the hotel to refund us out money and they said we never showed up to the hotel so they put us down a no show and charged us for the room...

There were 4 people there also canceling and 3 people came in to book and walked straight out holding their nose and complaining about the discusting mould musk smell..

If your thinking about booking here DONT!!!

Go rent a camper for $500 instead!!! I would rather sleep on the beach in a tent than stay here!!!

#Horrendous #smelly hotel #rude # bad service #should be closed down!!!!

3  Thank Elliemay911
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Check in is a fiasco!!!! The only one who was polite and patient at the front desk was Andrew. Btw, check in is at five!!!! We werent able to get our room til close to six. The pool was cloudy and pretty much unusable. Rooms smell musty. Breakfast was decent. The only reason i am giving it two stars is because of Andrew at the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank delete123956
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am not sure who checks this but I am a VERY, VERY UPSET customer. 1st of all I would like to say that the CSR's that work there are very rude. I walked in on July 4th asking if there were any upgrades and I was told no by Malorie and that check in was not until 5pm so we left. Then we recieved a phone call about 2:30 saying that we could go back and check in so we did. When we were charged we were charged $399.05 for the room when it should have been $307.92. I asked why and I was told I dunno so I asked if someone there could help and then Malorie came over and said oh I put the fees on there for an upgraded room and i guess that was never removed so they put it back on my card well that went $91.00 and some change from our vacation funds. No sorry or anything and its not like it was busy at all instead I was told we will waive your parking. I said okay perfect I was a happy camper then we get to the room and it looked like there was urine and feces on the wall in the bathroom and blood on the outside of the bathroom door. I went downstairs and let them know I was told the maid would clean it and to check the next day for another room ( JUly 5th) well when we got back in the hotel room on the 4th the bathroom door was still dirty so the housekeeper had to come back a 2nd time and clean the door, well at that time she took our dirty towels so when we came back to change there were no towels to shower with so we had to go to the desk and ask for some. so now back to the 5th we go down in the AM and ask if we can switch rooms well we are told no there are no rooms available at 11am so we are like okay whatever we are just stuck cause all the other hotels are full that we can afford and the 91.00 something was not in my account so we only had so much money to play with. Then as we were checking out on Sunday I was notified that I was being charged $19.49 from an alert on my phone. So I go down to the desk and ask what am I being charged for I spoke to Malorie she looked at the charge and said well its for parking and I said uh no you waived that parking and I reminded her of the 4th and she said oh yea then let me check what it was for and she walked away, then came back and stated she wasnt sure what the charges were for and that the Director ( Amanda ) would call me for sure on the 7th. Well we left Corpus at 5:15P.M. and there was no call. So I decided to call today July 8th and talk to her. I called and spoke to AManda and was explining the situation and she RUDELY CUTT ME OFF AND stated well we already Credited you the 91 something and the 19.49 and then said WELL WHY DID YOU CONTINUE TO STAY IF THERE WAS FECES AND URINE ON THE WALL? REALLY??!!! You are going to ask that and then get mad when I state that I am really Pissed and consider that cussing that is by far from cussing after my experience with this place that you call a Hotel. She never stated she was sorry all she said was if you are going to cuss again I will hang up REALLY??!!. That is far from the problem. she shouls have never interupted me from what I was saying and she should have been apologetic but never was. She is a RUDE!! Director that is for sure. So I ask her well why are you interupting me anyway I'm not done that isnt even the Icing on the cake. She says well I am trying to take care of the 1st problem. REALLY??!! no totally bad Customer Service. ANyways I ask for the General Manager since she didnt want to deal with me anymore ( and she is the director? She is and should be no where near a Director of a Hotel because she cant deal with Customer complaints.) SO I WAS ON HOLD FOR 15 MINUTES HOLDING FOR THE GM when I said let me call back. So I talked to Desiree and she stated that the GM was in a meeting. So I aksed for AManda and she stated that AMAnda was out to lunch. HOW CONVIENT OF HER TO LEAVE ME ON HOLD AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GET MY NAME AND NUMBER TO HAVE THE GM CALL BE BACK. Instead Desiree took my name and number to have the GM call me back...... I hope she does..........

Room Tip: Stay anywhere but here yea you may save 51.00 but its not worth it when you deal with the Smell and...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Elisa1314
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Check in at 5. Came to hotel at 5. Said they had no idea when rooms would be ready. Refused to even ask housekeeping. Told us that it was still 8 minutes to 5 so they were not obligated to give us a room yet. Hot lobby. No water or anything available. People were stacked up in the lobby like cord wood. When they deemed it 5 pm, customers had to line up and be assigned rooms as if we were being done a favor. Staff was rude and acted like they did not want to be here either. I will never stay here again. And it is not a bargain price. Sleep in your car for a more pleasant hotel experience.

3  Thank coastalwoman54