“Always good!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 380 Restaurants in Brownsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We just stopped for sweet tea and it was wonderful as always!!! We just went through drive through but they were very fast. Loved it!!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2013

In my first Chick-Fil-A experience I was impressed with the appearance, service, and quickness of the food preparation. The drive through was packed so I went inside, and was very impressed with how clean it was. The cashier was very friendly and pleasant even though it was busy. My food came up quickly and I was on my way. The buffalo chicken sandwich with the signature waffle fries was good, but nothing exceptional.

I was impressed and will be returning.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I am always impressed by how the people that wait on you want to be sure you get it like you want it. They do have a fat free honey mustard salad dressing. Their salads are the best in fast food.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

Stop by the Student Union Bldg and pick up your Chick-fil-A...fast, fun and healthy. Choices if you arn't on Campus...find Chick-fil-A in North Brownsville or at La Plaza - Bus Terminal....love the All-grain Bread and Chicken Salad Sandwich.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I go to Chick-fil-A all the time. Such a great place to take my son to eat. I prefer getting him the grilled nuggets and the quality of their chicken over other fast food restaurants is night and day. Great service, great play area, great food!