“Nice room for week stay”

Residence Inn Brownsville
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Brownsville
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Stayed here with wife for family situtation. The suite was very nice, but the furniture appeared a little outdate. Bed was very comfortable and slept great every night. Room was very clean and housekeeping kept up on the room daily.

Room Tip: Get a suite so you have more then just a bed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank drowe_1

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Stayed there a week comp[letly satisfide service was pleasant pretty good brunch breakfast and dinner secruity Laundry service was reasonable and kitchenet was perfect location around all the restraunts very centrly located

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Very clean. Comfortable beds. Tons of food choices and shopping close by. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. Hotel is centrally located and easy to get in and out of. Seems to be in a pretty safe area.

Room Tip: ask for an inside room otherwise the lights from parking lots will keep your room lit at night.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan O
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

I was booked here by my company and was very pleased. Although I was traveling alone, without asking I was upgraded to a two bedroom suite from the studio my company booked. They had a complimentary dinner which that night was Italian and they offered complimentary beer and wines. The hot breakfast was very satisfactory as well. They had complimentary breakfast tacos, sandwiches, waffles and an assortment of other items. Rooms were nice, bed was comfortable, and property seemed to be secure. I would definitely stay here again. If this is any indication of how all Residence Inns are, I will be booking this hotel chains for all of my personal and business trips.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Stayed here with my husband and 3 kids in a 2 bedroom suite. The first night we got in, we arrived late, so they put us in a stinky room that smelled like smoke. When we complained, they told us it was the only room left. We stuck it out, and complained again the next day, and they moved us to a new room. The rest of our stay was very nice. The people at the hotel are nice, and during the week, we enjoyed free dinners as well as breakfasts. Kids loved the pool too. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This hotel was really a pleasant surprise. After an initial panic that they had no more cribs available (my husband had called several days prior to our trip to reserve one), I was extremely relieved that they procured one for us. The room was comfortable. The housekeeping staff was very polite and helpful (we kept missing cleaning hours due to our kids' having to nap in the afternoon and the staff exchanged our towels for us as well as removed trash and brought fresh trash bags). The best part was the breakfast! We travel with two young toddlers and they wake up HUNGRY. It was extremely nice to be able to walk right down the hall to a hot breakfast with something for everyone. They had fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs and sausage, toast & bagels, oatmeal, waffles, etc. and great coffee. They even had highchairs in the dining area. Really great experience and we will most definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in Brownsville.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed here over the weekend while doing a little weekend get away to South Padre. I booked it very reasonable on Priceline, but I saw the regular price as reasonable as well. The room was spotless, with quality linens. Their pillows are wonderful. I love the full kitchen although I rarely use more than Fridge or microwave. I know they have a nice complimentary breakfast but I was so comfortable, I got lazy and slept in. I love a quality hotel, I would rather pay a little more and stay with the brand I trust to be clean and comfortable.
The staff was friendly but I honestly did not interact much with them. I noticed they had an outdoor pool but did not explore much outside the room

Room Tip: It was off the main highway and only about 20 min to South Padre strip.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smilinggypsy
Travellers also viewed these Brownsville hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville
#6 of 28 in Brownsville
Hampton Inn and Suites Brownsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownsville North

Been to Residence Inn Brownsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Brownsville

Address: 3975 N Expressway, Brownsville, TX 78520-9391
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Brownsville
Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in Brownsville
#6 Business Hotel in Brownsville
Price Range: £90 - £213 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Brownsville 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Brownsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brownsville Residence Inn