“perfect place for the whole family”

Staybridge Suites Brownsville
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Brownsville
Reviewed 27 June 2014

it doesnt get much better than this hotel for extended stay or travelling with pets/ children. the staff are super friendly and willing to help in any way; and the entire place is immaculately clean and conveniently located. what i enjoyed most were:
- the grounds, which are well kept with a neat pool/ gazebo/ bbq area out the back, and have the added perks of a basketball court and pet-run area (with poop bags provided).
- the rooms which were large and clean
- the breakfasts
- and the dining area

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LenaLaws1
2900StaybridgeSuites, Management Company at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We shared your comments with the entire staff and we are all happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Carlos Blanco
Ascension Management

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Brownsville

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I was in town in business with about 15 co-workers. We all stayed at various hotels. I was the only one without complaints about my hotel or room. My room was clean, large, and the AC worked great! No bad smells or dirty carpets. Additionally, the hotel is well off the interstate, so noise is not an issue. It is closely located to several places to eat and shop. Highly recommend it is you are lodging in brownsville!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are so happy to here that you enjoyed your entire stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and please tell your co-workers we will gladly welcome them as well.

Carlos Blanco
Ascension Hospitality

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before in the past and I got to say, this is by far the worst time I have had here. First off, the first room I was assigned to had hair all over the floor. Got moved to another room and still found hair in the bathroom and pinned into the kitchen floor. To make matters worst, everytime the maid cleans the room, she seems to enjoy leaving on the radio playing music. Now I don't have a problem with you playing music while you work and try to enjoy yourself but out of common courtesy, turn the radio off when you leave. I let it go the first day but I was appalled the second day, to find the same exact thing. What is ironic is I left both televisions on in my suite and surprisingly they were turned off but the radio was still on.. go figure. I was real reluctant about staying here as this is obviously not one of the better Staybridges but I wanted to be closer to my work assignment this week. Needless to say, I will never stay at this property again as I am not intrigued on having unusual hotel experiences I haven't had to endure before I came here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley A
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

First we would like to thank you for choosing us for your traveling needs. Many times like in any business there is change and definitely growing pains. Nonetheless, you the guest should not have to suffer from it and for that we are greatly sorry that we did not your meet standards during your recent stay. The above issues that you have pointed out will be addressed to the proper personal so that they are aware of our guest needs and so that we can prevent such issues being repeated. We thank you for the review and feedback as it will help assist in our areas of opportunities. If you would like to further discuss please do not hesitate to reach me at wtijerina@ascensionmgt.com. Thank you and we look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This hotel was wonderful! The gazebo by the pool with BBQ grills and basketball court were great for families as mine. My son could play basketball while my daughter swam and we made dinner. The room was spectacular, very cozy and fully equipped with more than I could have asked for. Service here was amazing. I requested a broom (my daughter broke a glass in the room)and they had it to me in 5 minutes. The breakfast was delicious! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone with or without families and whether it's a quick one night stay or extended. I wish we could have stayed longer

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review you left us, our team here greatly appreciates it. The backyard can definitely be fun and entertaining with a little for everyone to do, and of course with our South Texas heat being by the pool is definitely needed. Thank you for choosing us and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had 20 team members stay the week and everyone enjoyed the rooms and breakfasts.The staff helped us stay organized and were available when called. I thought the rooms were very clean and had plenty of time to enjoy the kitchenette.

Room Tip: Actually, the breakfasts start earlier than the posted times. Try the waffles. they were great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JMichael1685

We are very happy that your group had a great stay. When traveling for leisure or business we like to make sure that you feel as if you were in your own home. We definitely understand that cleanliness is deal breaker so we strive to be consistent in our cleaning process daily. Thank you for choosing The Staybridge Suites of Brownsville.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've traveled dozens or about a hundreds of times and almost a half of million miles, stayed at sooo many different hotels and I have to say my stay at Staybridge Suites in Brownsville Texas was definitely in my top 2! The service there is exceptional, the staff pays close attention to the most minute details. They are on top of it. The General Manager there has done a great job at getting his staff to accommodate everyone so well. I'll definitely be staying here again, no ifs, ands or buts! Period! Dot!
Thank you so much for making my stay there so memorable!

Room Tip: ALL rooms are cozy!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

We are greatly appreciative of such a wonderful comment. We thank you for choosing The Staybridge Suites of Brownsville and are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I recommend this place as the location is good, you can go walking to some restaurants and stores. The staff is very helpful and kind. I enjoyed the evening snacks and the enviroment is good. The WiFi had some limitations, there were places in my room without service but it was not a big problem. I think is a good relation price-value and I will be back for next trip for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

When traveling we know that you have many options to choose from, we are very happy and thankful that you chose the Staybridge Suites of Brownsville. We definitely understand how important it is to stay connected and we apologize for the WiFi limitations. We will definitely look into it and make the proper adjustments needed. Once again we thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Brownsville
Pearl South Padre
Pearl South Padre
#7 of 32 in South Padre Island
Courtyard Brownsville
Courtyard Brownsville
#7 of 26 in Brownsville
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Is...
#3 of 32 in South Padre Island
Residence Inn Brownsville
Residence Inn Brownsville
#4 of 26 in Brownsville
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padr...
#8 of 32 in South Padre Island

Been to Staybridge Suites Brownsville? Share your experiences!