Quality Inn
HIExpress.com
US$149
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleannice complimentary breakfastgreat overnight stopone night staydecent staytub showercoffee makerpet feeplace to sleepplace to eatmotelrateskitchenettepetsinterstategasiron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed here for work, typical mid priced motel. decent bed. Only complaint was the microwave did not work but I did not complain but I am sure they would have replaced. next door to a sea food restaurant that is pretty bad.

Room Tip: They wont give you room info on people in your party or even connect you to them on the phone, make sure to make plans before checking in.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank James T
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Although the other reviews are hit and miss I have found this hotel to be a good deal, especially with the coupons between Sunday and Thursday.
I must admit, however, that this is only the second time I have stayed there and things do seem to be "different" from last year. The place seems to have a little dullness about it, but for the price the rooms are clean and the beds were comfortable.
I can't comment on the brekkies because I am LONNNGG gone before it starts.
You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room facing the restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Doug W
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The room I stayed in was nice, quiet, and clean. I see a lot of complaints from other reviews, but you get what you pay for. I had no issues and the bed was very comfortable and had a nice size shower as well. There breakfast is not that great, but I have never had a hotel breakfast that was. Staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ert1983
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I looked into the Quality Inn, because of the reviews, cost efficient & close to my daughters school.
The Front Desk Reception was a Beautiful and that's it! Once I got into the room, in which was a Non-Smoking room, it smelled so bad of cigarettes, and other odors to the point I had to spray my body spray in the room. The sheet had a stain on it, I wouldn't dear sit on the couch, which had so many stains on it.. The room itself was dusty, so everywhere I sat I used a towel just to be safe. When I went to have breakfast, I was on my way, to leave the dinning area with my tea and the rest of my bagel, and "this man came to me and said no food is to leave the dinning area", well I went to the front desk, and asked the reception she stated, "they just mean that you can't take a plate with eggs and sausage to go, in which there's a sign up about that".

It was just the Worst experience, I told them everything about the room was the worst.. I had reservations for this weekend 10/18, but I canceled them.. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will never stay again.. "For the price I would rather just pay a few more $$ and stay at a better hotel".

Room Tip: Get a New Owner quickly with a Better Heart and Standards, the way the upkeep of the rooms are like a little drive by.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank StaceyDK H
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Unfortunately this Quality needs work. The bathroom needs cleaning and upgraded and the mattress is old. The breakfast is subpar for a Quality with cold precooked scrambled egg "slices" with precooked pancakes that had to be microwaved.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple