“Wonderful Italian place”

Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, Tennessee
“Wonderful Italian place”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Our family of five arrived hungry and left happily stuffed! The Chef's Special Linguini was amazing! We were served our bread and salads quickly, the entrees arrived right as we finished the salads. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nrg4god

Central Virginia
“Best fresh Italian in tri-cities”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Its a little south of Petersburg on Rt 1 South. Well worth the drive. I' m sure there is a trained chef in back. Very ambitious menu of many pastas. More variety than typical lasagna/cannelloni/linguini. I had a portofino seafood-wonderful fresh clams, shrimp, scallop, and fresh garlic in a flavorful brown sauce. Also had a Mediterranean spaghetti with a wonderful thick ted sauce thickened with feta. Plates were served steaming off the fire and were wonderfully garnished with olives and peppers. They have full range of traditional pizza sandwiches etc. the menu is a 4 page book plus the specials page.

Restaurant is decorated like a Tuscan villa. Pretty colors, windows, shutters, flower boxes-an attractive place.

Best Italian from Richmond to NC.

2 Thank Traveller_Jr
Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious pizza for our take-out”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We visited for the first time over the weekend and were pleasantly surprised by their pizza. I can't speak to the experience of dining in, as we got ours to go, but our order was prepared quickly and it was delicious. Portions were a good size and the price was perfect. I'm not used to paying under $20 for a large pizza. It was refreshing. We will definitely be back!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gymgirltravels
Florida
“Bravo”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food at Giuseppe's Pizza. The pizza was great. The service is even better. The waitress we had was excellent. They offer Peroni beer which is was a real treat. This place offers a really good value for your money. The restaurant is really charming. It is right down the street from Pamplin Park.

• Visited May 2012
Camp Hill
“I love this place”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I stopped here two years ago. I was afraid that the food would not be as good this time. It was excellent. I had a special that was delicious. A hint to management though-tell your wait staff what the specials are. My waitress did not know. She was willing to ask but was told the wrong thing. My regret was picking a wine based on one thing and receiving something very different. Still I would go back in an instant.

• Visited December 2012