“.......”

Tian Tian Gourmet
Ranked #45 of 119 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

I was skeptical of this place at first because of their form of advertising which was to slip menus under your door each day at fort lee lodging. Then I was told of bad experiences my friends had while eating here. I must say, none of my reasons for not eating here were accurate. It is my last week here in Virginia and I was STARVING, waiting for the hurricane to hit. My starvation lead my eyes to tian Tians menu. Much of which was reasonably priced. Also if you spend $10 delivery is FREE. Can't beat that!!! Their portions were huge and very delicious!!!!! I wish I'd have tried them earlier!!!!! Very nice lady took my order!!! The only thing I wish was different was the hour plus wait from order to delivery. But all in all DELICIOUS!!

1  Thank JAKRBT
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I love ordering from Tian Tian. They are very friendly. The food is priced affordably. I usually get them to deliver my food. They are very quick and attempt to accomadate me with any changes I may need for dietary restrictions. They are reliable with having what is advertised on the menu. You can feed alot of people for a little price. The food is very tasty.