Super 8 Petersburg
US$50
US$149
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We have been driving for hours from Florida , we seen a sign in petersburg , Virginia sayin Pet friendly & Pets stay FREE!!! When we checked in they charged us 10.00 for My Little Diva Miss Belle! Plus I could tell our room wasnt cleaned well cause I found a nice Gold earring under the mattress!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baseballnuts64
aipgw, Manager at Super 8 Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

Thank you for addressing your concerns with us. We truly value your feedback. We hope that you will consider staying with us again next time you visit the area so we can have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had read some unfavorable comments about this facility so we did not know what to expect. Upon arrival we were greeted very nicely by the desk person who gave us a ground floor. The room was clean and the air conditioning worked fine. The bed was confortable. He also gave us a good recomendation for dinner. We made a reservation for a week later and we had the same room and much to our pleasure, the room air conditioner was already turned on. We will stop there again when we go back to Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Ask for king size bed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We're glad to hear that you were happy with your stay. We want to make sure every guest always has a great experience with us and we truly appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I arrived at 7 pm. There were about 3 cars in the parking lot. The woman said she did not have a reservation for me. I showed her my reservation. A man came out and said he would not honor my reservation. He said he would not try to find a room for me elsewhere. He said there were 3 other motels nearby. Two hours later I ended up in South Hills, VA.

Windham's reply to my complaint was:

Dear Jack,

Thank you for contacting Super 8 Customer Care. On behalf of Super 8, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Responses such as yours are critical to the success of our hotels and can only assist in ensuring we are truly taking care of our guests. Rest assured your comments are shared with upper management of Super 8.

We appreciate and wish to retain our valued patrons.

Regards,

Linda

Resolution Consultant

Wyndham Hotel Group

Phone: 605-229-8767

Toll Free: 800-682-1076 ext #4

Fax: 888-565-7707

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed here one night in april 2014. The carpet was ripped and there was a hole in the wall of the bathroom. While the bed was comfortable,we had difficulty sleeping as the refrigerator made substantial noise during the night. The place for hanging clothes was in the bathroom right next to the bath shower risking dampness to the clothes. The breakfast was fine. Given the price for the room, the value was low. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jxl_from_MD

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Our maintenance team is onsite every day and happy to assist our guests with any challenges they may experience. We continually work to improve our hotel and we greatly appreciate you providing us with your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention

Reviewed 3 April 2014