“Great service and yummy food”
Review of El Caporal

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Caporal
Ranked #32 of 116 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
USA
“Great service and yummy food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I work nearby, and probably eat lunch here once a week, on average. The servers know me and my coworkers so well we don't even have to order anymore. I usually get the lunch size chicken fajitas--a generous portion and always ready in less than 10 minutes. The staff are always pleasant and always make us feel welcome. I don't have anything bad to say about this place, in fact, recently I jokingly asked my coworkers: "why would anyone eat out anywhere else?" I've been to other mexican joints in the area and they are nowhere near as good--I even noticed a big difference in the quality at their branch in Colonial Heights, this location has them beat by a long shot.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Delran, New Jersey
“authentic mexican”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Very tasty food,good prices great service.Would eat here again when given the opportunity.If you like Mexican food this is a place you need to try.

Visited May 2013