“Pretty Good Mexican for the area”
Review of El Caporal

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Caporal
Ranked #28 of 116 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dewitt, VA
“Pretty Good Mexican for the area”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Good Mexican food at pretty decent prices. Service has always been decent, sometimes the language is an issue but not often. Salads are a bit too mushy, i would pass on those. Tacos Asada, Fajita burritos are some of my favorites.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
USA
“Great service and yummy food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I work nearby, and probably eat lunch here once a week, on average. The servers know me and my coworkers so well we don't even have to order anymore. I usually get the lunch size chicken fajitas--a generous portion and always ready in less than 10 minutes. The staff are always pleasant and always make us feel welcome. I don't have anything bad to say about this place, in fact, recently I jokingly asked my coworkers: "why would anyone eat out anywhere else?" I've been to other mexican joints in the area and they are nowhere near as good--I even noticed a big difference in the quality at their branch in Colonial Heights, this location has them beat by a long shot.

• Visited June 2013
Delran, New Jersey
“authentic mexican”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Very tasty food,good prices great service.Would eat here again when given the opportunity.If you like Mexican food this is a place you need to try.

Visited May 2013