“SOMETHING DIFFERENT”

New York Deli Incorporated
Ranked #54 of 116 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Looking for something beside mcDonald's and found this place.
Though they had no milk which to me is a sin for any place calling itself a restaurant, the sub sandwich I had was very good. The service was fast and the waitress lady we delt with was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank David H
There are newer reviews for New York Deli Incorporated
Reviewed 20 February 2013

First I want to say, the flavor of everyone's food was good, we were in a group of three adults. I ordered a Panini but received a sandwich with barely toasted bread. The bottom piece of bread was very soggy and made the sandwich hard to eat. A Panini it was not. The portions are sizable. The prices are a bit high for some of the sandwiches. They have a large selection of sandwiches and other items. The place looked popular and was busy.

1  Thank CatMom2013
Reviewed 23 January 2012

New York Deli is the sister resturaunt to Sal's. There are a number of sandwiches and a few other entrees and Mexican cuisine to choose from. Everything that I've had from there is pretty good. The only bad experience I had was when they ran out of avocados for something that required it and they didn't alert me, but charged the same price. However, I've been dozens of times with no problems. The service is very fast from 3-8. Service is slower during lunchtime because of the crowds, but that proves the food is good.

1  Thank greenehalltam