“New employees and manager”
Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been here before and had poor service. This time we saw a lot of new faces. The manager Rob even stopped by our table to check on us. The atmosphere here is really something to enjoy.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Disliked the place the staff the food. Wasn't even going to comment because its the Huddle House. I had 45 minutes for lunch there were about 4 people sitting in the restaurant all with tired hungry faces but no food in front of them. I asked was it going to be a problem getting my food in that time the said no. 40 minutes later I told them I had to leave they said well its just now ready they put it in a box and I made it back in time.

5  Thank Amy R