“Home away from home, with wonderful benefits.”

Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfasts of Albuquerque
Ranked #1 of 13 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 June 2010

All the amenities of a hotel are present, but the caring hosts, loveingly restored Heritage and Spy House and fabulous breakfasts set this place apart from the rest. Steve, Kara and their childern are great inn-keepers.

My partner and I stayed in the Rosenberg room for three nights and enjoyed every minute of it. We usually stay with family when in Albuquerque. But since we were in town for a family wedding, our usual family accomodations were already booked.

We will not hesitate to stay here again when we are in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 June 2010

We stayed in the carriage house for our first honeymoon. Although there was a huge wedding party going on at same time, it was really quiet in our private little cottage and we weren't disturbed at all. The staff still had time to give us their personal attention which we greatly appreciated. The accomodations and service were awesome and the food was outstanding. We'll definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2010

We arrived early very hot and bothered and tired and so were really grateful when we were allowed to book in early, we stayed in the ivy room and the room was lovely and bliss to have a bath after travelling for four days, we cosied up in the night with our robes on and felt very content, we woke up the next morning which was our 34th wedding anniversary and had a lovely breakfast which was a fitting start to the day, from one landlady to another what a lovely job you are doing thanks again

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2010

Steve and Kara were so welcoming! We so enjoyed lounging in our room that evening eating their very yummy cookies and sipping hot tea!! We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2010

As my review title states, I live in Albuquerque and highly recommend the Heritage and Spy House B & B run by Steve and Kara Grant. I recently downsized my housing situation in the past year and found myself in need of a reputable and hospitable place where I could house out of town guests (including my Mom!) on their visits to Albuqerque. I am so happy to have found Steve, Kara and their B & B's! They are very welcoming and the now several guests I have housed there from all over the country - Austin, Boston and Los Angeles - have all LOVED their stays! As a resident who often is juggling my own schedule with during these visits, I appreciate Steve and Kara making the guests feel at home as well as the fact that they have great recommendations for things to do in ABQ. Downtown and Old Town are also walkable or a very short taxi ride from the B & B. Also, I love the fact that I can come down each morning and (for a small additional fee) have breakfast with my guests. Whether you're visiting from out of town or are a resident like me who is looking for a great place to house visitors - you can't go wrong with this establishment!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2010

our stay at downtown historic bed & breakfast of albuquerque was a wonderful expierence. the whole family was a delight.steve and tara were the best. nothing was a bother for them. they have a great attitude to life.accomodations were beautiful and the food was 1st class.the b & b is close to many ammenities and our hosts were able to help with any questions and directions. a plus was having the use of a notebook to book our next accomodation. we recomment arizona and new mexico for your next trip and be sure to stay at this wonderful 1st class B & b
doug and liz-ontario canada

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2010

What a fantastic B&B. Steve & Kara the owners were like family. The location in town couldn't be better. This B&B is rich in history, mystic, and intrigue. The rooms are throwbacks to a bygone era and so comfortable. The food Steve & Kara cooked was so original and delicious and with portions that could feed a football player. This was truly a wonderful experience and not to be missed if you are staying in Albuquerque..

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Albuquerque hotels
Huning Highland Historic District
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
#9 of 144 in Albuquerque
Red Horse Vineyard B&B
#3 of 13 in Albuquerque

Been to Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfasts of Albuquerque? Share your experiences!