Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfasts of Albuquerque
US$100
US$94
US$95
US$90
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$135
US$128
  • Pool
US$104
US$99
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$91
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
US$149
US$110
Travelocity
All reviewsspy househeritage houseivy roomb bbed and breakfaststeve karagold roommurder mysterygreat hostsgrant familyatomic bombhistorical significancenew mexicobreakfast was deliciouseach morninghome away from homesitting room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2010

All the amenities of a hotel are present, but the caring hosts, loveingly restored Heritage and Spy House and fabulous breakfasts set this place apart from the rest. Steve, Kara and their childern are great inn-keepers.

My partner and I stayed in the Rosenberg room for three nights and enjoyed every minute of it. We usually stay with family when in Albuquerque. But since we were in town for a family wedding, our usual family accomodations were already booked.

We will not hesitate to stay here again when we are in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2010

We stayed in the carriage house for our first honeymoon. Although there was a huge wedding party going on at same time, it was really quiet in our private little cottage and we weren't disturbed at all. The staff still had time to give us their personal attention which we greatly appreciated. The accomodations and service were awesome and the food was outstanding. We'll definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2010

We arrived early very hot and bothered and tired and so were really grateful when we were allowed to book in early, we stayed in the ivy room and the room was lovely and bliss to have a bath after travelling for four days, we cosied up in the night with our robes on and felt very content, we woke up the next morning which was our 34th wedding anniversary and had a lovely breakfast which was a fitting start to the day, from one landlady to another what a lovely job you are doing thanks again

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2010

Steve and Kara were so welcoming! We so enjoyed lounging in our room that evening eating their very yummy cookies and sipping hot tea!! We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2010

As my review title states, I live in Albuquerque and highly recommend the Heritage and Spy House B & B run by Steve and Kara Grant. I recently downsized my housing situation in the past year and found myself in need of a reputable and hospitable place where I could house out of town guests (including my Mom!) on their visits to Albuqerque. I am so happy to have found Steve, Kara and their B & B's! They are very welcoming and the now several guests I have housed there from all over the country - Austin, Boston and Los Angeles - have all LOVED their stays! As a resident who often is juggling my own schedule with during these visits, I appreciate Steve and Kara making the guests feel at home as well as the fact that they have great recommendations for things to do in ABQ. Downtown and Old Town are also walkable or a very short taxi ride from the B & B. Also, I love the fact that I can come down each morning and (for a small additional fee) have breakfast with my guests. Whether you're visiting from out of town or are a resident like me who is looking for a great place to house visitors - you can't go wrong with this establishment!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends