Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
Luxury Inn(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewsnorth siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew mexicouptownhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The staff make this hotel a wonderful place to stay. The amenities are always first class. Having security very visible and alert is nice to help feel secure while on the road. Restaurant and bar are great place to hang out for great food and personable staff. The rooms are always perfectly clean and fresh smelling. A MUST stay place if staying in Albuquerque.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This was the best place I have stayed at in Albuquerque with warm and friendly staff and a very clear and neat facility. From check in to check out the experience was wonderful. The room was very clear and quite and comfortable. The restaurant staff were very friendly and service was fast with good quality of food. This experience at the hotel rates as one of the best places to stay at that I have had.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen W
Alexandria M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Uptown. It is always our goal to deliver exceptional service to all of our guests and it is fantastic to hear that our associates were able to provide you with such a memorable experience. I will make sure to share your kind words and appreciation with everyone here. Your input is valued and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past but this trip, I noticed the attention to detail related to amenities and service were exceptional. Bar/restaurant staff very friendly and helpful. Great overall experience!

1  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stay in either the Holiday Inn Express or the Hilton Garden hotels in my travels. This one is absolutely hands down the very best Hilton Garden I've ever stayed in because of the front desk personnel, the housekeeping personnel and the facility itself.

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed for three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn. The check in was super easy, fast, and friendly. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The staff were very professional, helpful, and kind. The rooms were clean and inviting, though the beds were a teensy bit hard. I LOVED that there was a small fridge and microwave in our room. I would also like to mention two staff members that really stood out to me: Teddy, who works in the bar was super awesome; and Jeremy, who serves breakfast was phenomenal. They both went above and beyond to take care of me and my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family