Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$178
US$160
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$152
Official Site
US$156
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnorth siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew mexicouptownhgi
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The only thing that could be improved is to include a choice of breakfast items that are included in the price of the room or that can be selected at a reasonable price from a menu. Having to pay $12 plus gratuity as the only breakfast choice did not make me happy. That is quite a bit to pay when one does not want all you can eat as the only in hotel choice to begin the day.

Room Tip: A room on the side away from the highway is best...one on the north side I believe it would be..looking toward the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Alexandria M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review regarding your past stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn at Uptown. The breakfast we offer at our hotel is a Hilton standard, so unfortunately we are not able to offer a lower priced breakfast or separate items. I would recommend getting a room rate that includes breakfast, especially if you have a family with you. It allows you to save a little and I think you will be satisfied that way. Thank you again for your time and review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel looks very nice when you walk in. The rooms are very small and the bathroom is like a closet. The bath tub had hair in it. The guest laundry was not working. We needed to wash because the baby spilled milk in her car seat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Uptown. Unfortunately our dryer and washers had just gone down that day and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We truly look forward to your return. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had the best experience at this hotel that we have had in a long time. It is airy and fresh and the lobby and eating areas are great. They have sectioned the areas so that each has a quiet, private feel. The room was comfortable and when we requested a softer pillow they responded quickly. The help were all friendly and helpful. I would not stay anywhere if I were coming to this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Alexandria M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your many wonderful compliments of the Hilton Garden Inn at Uptown! It always delights us to hear about a guest's positive experience. We take pride in our hotel when it comes to the staff, location, and the property. Thank you again for your time and review. We look forward to your return!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was in Albuquerque for business one night and chose the HGI from past experience at another HGI in Albuquerque. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the front desk staff were upon my arrival. They accommodate my early arrival with a king room. If I wanted to wait for the higher room, they would have called me to let me know it was ready. I was in room 321. The room was very large. Had a microwave and a Keurig coffeemaker and a refrigerator. The bathroom had Neutrogena products and a huge walk-in shower. Nice water pressure and soft towels. The heating/cooling worked great and I did not hear any noise outside of the room. The hotel is within walking distance to Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. It is the nicest HGI I have ever stayed in and I would fully recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for all of your kind words regarding our hotel! We strive on providing the best service to all of our guests 100%! Your recommendation means a lot to us and we really appreciate it. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all of the amenities in the room as well. I will be sharing your review with the rest of the staff to ensure them they are doing a wonderful job. Thank you again for your review and your time.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

the junior suite is very comfortable but make sure to get your room on the parking lot side, the other side is the freeway and can be noisy at night. staff exceeded expectations for service, very thoughtful and courteous...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you wonderful feedback regarding your past stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn at Uptown. We appreciate all feedback and are honored to been have mentioned in a review. Our staff is one of a kind and I am happy to read that guests are seeing that too! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your return.