“the best”

Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Ranked #39 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I surprised my wife for valentines, I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find any where or any to help with some extra arrangements to help set my room up with flowers ,candles, and flower petals all over the room. No motels or hotels were willing to help but Hilton Gardens of Albuquerque I called and talked to Siobhan Sullivan the sales and director of sales and marketing she was more than willing to help and accommodate with a room with a hot tub and help with the arrangements for the room. Before my wife and I got to our room I called and they had all the candles lit for us their service was fantastic. Thank you Siobhan Sullivan and the staff of Hilton gardens the room service, cleaning, and staff were just great we will not stay at any other place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2010

This place impresses me. Definite value for money with a great breakfast option - the chef will cook eggs any way you like... or grab a continental... You can also grab a V8/Yogurt .. (and I did)
I waited until my 4th visit to review, and looked for signs of security issues, but the parking lot is well lit and there are cameras on the hotel (unlike others in the area - within walking distance).
I was surprised by the extremely warm (and genuine) welcome when I arrived; cookies and water...
Been too busy to visit the bar, but the beds are comfortable. Last time I got a room on the freeway side and thought OMG this is too noisy!! but as it happens, it was the best sleep I've had for a long while... (someone suggested the traffic was the poor-man's ocean). I might be requesting freeway rooms in the future!

As a result we plan on holding a conference here in a few weeks - more to follow:

Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2009

Good Hotel

conference room

good service, intenet and business center

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Week-end stay was very nice. Room was clean, spacious. No problem with security in the parking lot, as some others had, thankfully. Staff was super. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Not a good hotel. It looks fancy, but my stay was terrible. The bed was uncomfortable, the elevator smelled like someone's BO. Lots of services, but all of them poor. The internet was annoying, the wireless dropped and made you login again and again. Even numbered rooms are right by I-40 and there was a lot of noise.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JRo59
Reviewed 20 May 2009

I love the staff. They are very friendly. Breakfast is great! Rooms are nice and kept very clean. This is a great place for extended business travel. Close to restaurants and shopping. Pool is the only drawback. It is small and no place to lay in the sun.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Elisa361
Reviewed 11 April 2009

I've stayed at this location and love it for those overnight trips to Albuquerque. Minor issues for me are:

-miss the old pillowtop mattresses. These new ones are nice but I don't sleep well on them as I don't sleep well on anything other than pillowtop.
-wish this one was across from the outdoor mall
-pool small and not usable for adults as there is a waterslide and it's pretty much just for the kids. The hot tub is right next to the pool and not tranquil with screaming children. If I had kids though I'm sure I would feel different.

Service - Always with a smile! Great front desk staff
Meal Service - Food sub-par but ok if you have to get something.
Parking - Plentiful
Rooms - We always get an upgraded suite so there is always plenty of room. Just make sure you get one on the North side (away from highway).

Can't really complain much. Just wish they'd put back the pillowtop mattresses!

***Tip - For free hot breakfast become a Gold Honors member.. It'll save you $13 each.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple