Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewswet baralbuquerque airportrental caroatmealshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightsitting areabreakfast sandwichrooms are largegreat place to staynext morninghotel roomvery nice hotelmini fridgeone night staynew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed for one night here in September. Our flight arrived late at night so when we got to the hotel there was only one staff that was checking people in. So we had to wait a little bit. However, the staff was very friendly and polite. The location is very close to the airport and the highway (I-25). I didn't have any difficulty getting to the hotel from the Airport Car Rental center - we used our iPhone GPS direction and got to the hotel without any hassle. The room is nicely decorated and modern. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower head and water pressure was just right. The TV was in an odd angle, I think they were trying to accommodate both the Living room and bedroom section - not a biggie. The AC was working properly, the blind was thick enough to block out the sun for those who love to sleep in (us!). The breakfast was served until 9:30am. The offering was good - mixture of both cold and hot selections. The hotel also offered Wi-Fi, the signal was weak in our room though. Check out process was quick and easy. We got our room through Priceline and it was at a great value. We would return again.

Room Tip: We got a higher floor room - facing the front of the hotel. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My flight was cancelled due to a storm. So, I needed a place to spend the night and Hyatt was recommended by a traveler at the airport. I would definitely agree with this recommendation. Rooms were clean, price was very reasonable, and staff very helpful. Hotel has a shuttle, so access to the airport was easy. Computer and wi/fi is available. My room was spacious, quiet and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a very good stopover on your way through Albuquerque. Located at the entrance to the airport, it's convenient to I25 and I40. Nice room with spacious seating area separate from beds. Free breakfast buffet is a step above continental. Gracious staff.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I love staying at Hyatt Place hotels -- usually -- because the rooms are very large and comfortable, the decor is tasteful, and the services fit exactly what I need. This time, however, I was very disappointed. First, I had an exceptionally difficult time figuring out how to get to the hotel. The address, when using a GPS, takes you to the drive in front of the airport. I could see the hotel, but there wasn't any way to get there. I finally figured out that I had to exit the airport, travel north, turn on a little street that winds around through an industrial area, and turn between two other hotels in the area.

When we arrived, the desk was not staffed. There were guests at the bar, and I could hear people talking, but we stood for at least 5 minutes waiting, in spite of the fact that the staff were literally around the corner yukking it up with the guys at the bar.

When we got to our room, I discovered that the toilet would not flush properly and needed attention, and called to the front desk. Half an hour later no one had been there so I called again, and was informed that the young lady was the only one there and could not leave, and she couldn't tell me how long it would be. 20 minutes after that, a young man finally came to the room, snaked the toilet, and left. Later that night, as my daughter and I were getting ready for sleep, I discovered that the sink also would not drain if the water ran for more than a few seconds. My daughter ended up brushing her teeth over the bath tub, and we went to sleep.

We ordered dinner from the "gallery kitchen" which wasn't spectacular but ok. Breakfast was good.

One thing I didn't know is that this hotel DOES have a shuttle to the airport. We could have turned our rental in the night before and not paid for an extra day if I had known that. The website doesn't say anything about a shuttle.

All in all our stay was frustrating and disappointing. I would probably stay somewhere else if I'm needing a hotel near the Albuquerque airport again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights both arriving & departing New Mexico. Great location, convenient to the ABQ airport, very clean & the staff is wonderfully accommodating. We didn't have a car the first night & the front desk recommended a great restaurant & provided a ride w/the Airport shuttle service. Liked the breakfast & will certainly return on our next visit to Albaquerque!!

• Stayed: July 2013