Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewswet baralbuquerque airportrental caroatmealshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightsitting areabreakfast sandwichrooms are largegreat place to staynext morninghotel roomvery nice hotelmini fridgeone night staynew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times on our way in & out of Albuquerque and have always had positive experiences. Hyatt Place is Hyatt's answer to mid-range hotels, so it is not full-service (meaning no full-service restaurant), which I actually prefer, since full-service is never as good a value. The front desk staff is always friendly, helpful, and professional. I love it that there is a sort of "snack bar" around from the desk where you can get anything from a warm cookie to a sandwich or a drink.

The rooms are consistent with other Hyatt Place properties, pleasantly modern but comfortable with excellent use of space, since a sitting area with a sectional sofa and a desk area are always part of the set-up. The furnishings are a step up from most mid-range hotels and the beds are very comfortable as well. Bathrooms are basic but well-maintained and clean. The public areas here are always clean as well.

Though I rarely eat breakfast, I have eaten breakfast here and find it to be pretty good, with a nice variety of options. It's a plus that it is free. It is possible to get great rates at this hotel either through the Hyatt web site or through third party sites. In general, this property far exceeds its neighbors in quality and value for the money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We were in Albuquerque for concert, stayed 2 nights and were very impressed with value , clean room, spacious room and staff very friendly, also very helpful, only negative was hard to get to because of location behind other motels, but worth the search.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is my second time staying here. This is my go to choice when I am in ABQ. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. The breakfast is pretty good for free hotel food. This hotel can be difficult to find if you don't know exactly where you are going. It's buy the airport but I only heard air traffic one or two time and it was during the day light hours.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed for three nights - got a free upgrade on the room which was huge with a massive tv and two beds, sofa , sink etc. Free wifi and parking with an easy drive to the town centre. Staff are lovely and I would definitely stay again. The only negatives are a small cardio only gym and on the Saturday breakfast was over run by about 100 teenagers on a school sports trip. Demand out paced the ability of staff to keep the buffet stocked.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Close to the airport car rental location, at night in the snow it's not easy to reach, but real easy to see. I circled twice and missed cocktail time that closed at 11 pm. Nice room, nice coffee/ tea service in the room and a mini frig. Breakfast was mostly egg sandwiches of various compositions no bisquits and gravy, but maybe I need to head further south for that. Quiet, clean, great housekeeping service, and the desk guides were excellent. Lots of safe parking. I travel to Albuquerque regularly and this is my go to hotel from now on and I stayed for a week! No spa no room service, byob. $65 is a great deal.

Room Tip: Third floor near the elevator mountain view, very quiet. No room service. No spa. Cold pool in January ya think?
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo