Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
US$67
US$63
US$85
US$80
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$190
US$171
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
US$108
US$102
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$215
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewswet baralbuquerque airportrental caroatmealshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightsitting areabreakfast sandwichrooms are largegreat place to staynext morninghotel roomvery nice hotelmini fridgeone night staynew mexico
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After 16 hours of travel, a delayed flight and lost luggage, we were tired and miserable. The Consierge at the front desk was compassionate and accommodating. He set us up with toothbrushes and toothpaste, which we desperately needed. In the morning "Lisa" at the front desk delivered me to the car rental, and later helped me to recover our luggage. She was outstanding. Finally, "Carlos" at the cafe made me a fantastic latte, and that is a feat, as I am very picky about my coffee.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My Husband and I stayed here one night and its was beautiful. No problems checking in early and that was a major bonus. Its very quiet property for being so close to the airport. Room was very spacious and comfortable. Was nice to have a couch to relax on and not just the bed. Unfortunately we couldn't catch breakfast but hopefully we can the next time around. The only negative is that there is no views other than parking lots but that's beyond the hotels control. looking forward to the next stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice hotel and close to the airport and interstate. Had to wait for someone to come to the front desk (very low key at the end of the bar area) and they had changed our room type without explanation. The room was very nice though. Was quiet even though was at the end of the hall next to the swimming pool. Breakfast was good but had the worse coffee ever. When I poured it, I thought it was tea. Good deal, prepaid online.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mmjmb
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My flight from New York City to Albuquerque arrived late after 1:00 AM, instead of 10:34 PM. Since the hotel's shuttle had stopped running, I found a helpful Hertz driver to drive me to the Hyatt Place. Nice welcome, however, on arrival by desk clerk. The check=in was fast and efficient, and I was soon in my room and in bed for a blissful night's sleep. Room large and well equipped, and bed very comfortable!

Local newspaper delivered to the room in the morning was a nice touch. Excellent buffet-style breakfast--with a choice of a cooked dish (egg Benedict or what looked like a hamburger but with sausage--I chose the former), cereal, porridge, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, and coffee. This substantial meal comes free of charge with cost of room.

After check-out, the Hyatt's shuttle driver kindly took me to the Hertz rental place to pick up my car. This saved me going back to the airport and then taking the Hertz shuttle there. All round a very positive stay. Only wished I had time for a leisurely swim in the hotel's pool!

Room Tip: I chose a room with two Queen-size beds.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bear59
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I spent 8 wonderful nights at this clean, friendly and affordably priced hotel. The staff is so accommodating, from extra towels to pillows to extra decaf coffee to enjoy in the room, our stay was perfect!This hotel is also very pet friendly, but you would never even know that there were any children or animals on site, rooms are very well insulated, never once heard an airplane even though the hotel is right near the airport! There is a fitness center and although it is small, everything worked well! Breakfast is included and there is a great assortment of continental and hot foods. The Hyatt Place is AWESOME!!

Room Tip: For the most spacious rooms, ask for one with two double beds and a sleeper sofa. The first night we requested a king bed and a sleeper sofa and ended up switching to the more spacious doubles.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family