“Super Comfortable Room!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Route 66 Casino Hotel
Ranked #54 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We like staying at Casino/Hotels because they usually have beautiful rooms at great prices for their "players". We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now, and will definitely stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom is roomy and bright. We used the coin op laundry services where they have commercial front loader washers. Only $1.00 per load. Great value! Breakfast at their restaurant was very good. Friendly service, reasonably priced.
The casino was fun! Much looser slots than in Wisconsin!
Only 2 issues that were a bit irritating. 1) Smoke- it's everywhere. The vent in the bathroom seems to draw smoke from the casino below. 2) Service at the 50's themed restaurant is very slow. However, the food is excellent, and worth the wait.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms as far away from the casino floor as possible, if smoke is an issue.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 843lovetotravel

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

When entering, the rush of smoke filling your nose is overwhelming! But the casino had a vegas cube to it and is surprisingly although the rooms are separated from the casino the scent of cigarette is still strong. The best part is the awesome kids area with daycare at a very good price and separate areas for different ages, its is secure and very good atmosphere!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Nice Hotel/casino sorta stingy on new member free play ( scracth off's wife got $5 I got $3)
THough I recently received in mail offer for $50 Free play and wife $35 ( funny I got more since she was one Gambled the most?)
They have bike parking right out front with 24 hr cameras and roving security
Rooms real nice ,though ours had view of roof top and desert ( room was around $69 for a sun night stay) Buffet was good deal for sure was on west side of city so was easy back on the road next morning on I 40 but they are /were working on that exit and had to get off and take frontage road at the time we were there

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2012

This casino was one of the best I have been toThe service was nice ,food was great, not expensive,I would go back again, everyone was so nice ,enjoy it very much.Also very clean, you could easy find your way around ,its not a great big casino but I think it was big enough to enjoy, The seats were nice,didn't win anything but I would go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here july 29th for the Glen Campbell concert. This is a very nice hotel with nice rooms & nice restaurants. The concert venue is laid out very nicely. There isn't a bad seat in the place.The hotel & casino are laid out very well. It is easy to find your way aroiund especially with the carpet that looks like a 2 lane blacktop road. We were impressed & will stay here again when in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way home via Route 66.

It was clean, staff very friendly, the food was good, and price was excellent - what more could you ask for ??

I didn't have a problem with the noise as other posters have mentioned. It is a Casino and you are going to get some noise....from the machines and the patrons. The noise was not excessive in my opinion. I couldn't hear any of that from my room....and I was on the 2nd floor right above the casino !!

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2012

On a trip back from CA I stayed at the RT 66 Hotel & Casino because I was tired and needed a place to stay. The rooms were noisy and the food was only fair...at best. I realize this hotel is only for those wishing to gamble so my judgements was not completely fair. The room was clean and modern and the desk was friendly. Good value for the money. If you are AAA make sure and ask for the discount.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the upper floors. Unfortunately mine was next to a couple fighting until 3:00 a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo