Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
Motel 21(Albuquerque)
Monterey Motel(Albuquerque)
  • Pool
All reviewsthe indian pueblo cultural centersales managerfront deskmountain viewroom was cleangas stationnewer hotelfree breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areastayed one nightindoor poolroad tripnew mexicoballoon fiestahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2011

When I am on businees or on a short vacation in Albuquerque, NM I alway try to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Albuquerque Old Town. The employees are always freindly and courteous. The beds are comfortable and I always get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2011

Clean rooms, nice beds, good customer service. The immediate location doesn't have much character, but it is safe and it is close to Old Town.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2011

My room was beautiful, clean & fresh smelling. Decor was nice, bed was extremely comfortable, I slept well. Hot breakfast in the morning was delicious. Dining room was very elegant and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Since we were there for a Memorial Service, across the street at the Indian Cultural Center for my cousin, the hospitality room was nice for family gathering and chats. The guest office area was well laid out with an extremely comfortable chair, large computer monitor, large all in one printer with good speed. My room also had multiple outlets on the wall by the desk to accommodate all my chargers and laptop. I also had an actual closet with a door to hang my clothes in, instead of a metal rack attached to a wall. When I go back to Albuquerque I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cactus1946
Reviewed 7 March 2011

This hotel is great and the staff is very good especially the manager Kathleen Holguin. The rooms are really nice. The breakfat is yummy and the pool/jacuzzi is the best we have ever enjoyed. When in the area go to St Clair Bistro and winery nearby for dinner it is SO GOOD and the music they have at night is great..

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2011

My wife & I attended some training next door at a fed training facility so the location was perfect for us BUT the ad states they are in "old town" unless you are a marathon walker it is not even close. We "enjoyed" their hot tub and both contracted Psuedomonas Folliculitis!!! two weeks later my wife is still suffering. I contacted the manager and Hoilday Inn guest relations they took my information and as far as they are concerned no appolgies or comps of any kind were required, If they would have given us an appology or comp a room we would have felt like someone really cares. I guess our 50 nights a yr are not important to them is how i feel...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business