This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in during a 10 day trip. Everything is very modern in the room and the breakfast area. The front desk staff was very helpful in learning about places to eat in the area. The breakfast area had an offering of fresh hot danish rolls, which is a step above the typical hotel breakfast offering. The parking area is extremely well lit and a security patrol checks the lot on an average off three times an evening. A patrolman happened to be in the lobby when I was retrieving something from the car at 10 pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town