We stayed 4 nights for a wedding at the museum. We were with family and friends so there was a block of rooms set aside which worked out well. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the usual fare. The only complaint I have is the elevators smelled bad. Old Town was close by (driving) and theer is a Native Cultural Centr across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town