The hotel is just off the I-40 freeway on 12th Street, across from the Pueblo Cultural Center (ask for coupons from the desk). Our room faced away from the freeway, and was comfortable, spacious, quiet and clean.
All working the front desk were helpful and friendly. The hotel breakfast was OK, but the Cultural Center has terrific food.
You will need to drive to Old Town Albuquerque.
After looking at the other hotels, this was the best for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque