This hotel is in a great location for exploring some of the main attractions in Albuquerque. The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is right across the street, although there are no crosswalks so you will need to drive across. Room key gives 10% discount at the Pueblo Center restaurant, which has excellent affordable regional food. It's a pretty short drive to Old Town itself, the Biopark with botanical gardens and aquarium, the zoo, and Petroglyph Monument. The price was good, and the free breakfast buffet as ok. Some rooms have a mountain view which is beautiful. Having a refrigerator and microwave was great, although there are no utensils or plates to use. Unfortunately there is the typical hotel problem of insufficient sound proofing between rooms, so it's pretty easy to hear your neighbors. Fortunately, this did not appear to be a party hotel so we didn't experience lots of noise from the hallways. Free wireless internet service was spotty, sometimes had a hard time logging on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town