I spent a night here passing through ABQ in Summer of 2013. I liked it so much that I booked a room here again on our way through to Las Vegas.
Penny at the Front Desk was friendly and welcoming. Once she saw that I was a repeat customer, her smile got even bigger!
The place is really nice, and I love that it is right off I-40 wit a gas station right across the street. If you are headed West through Albuquerque, stay here and head on your way forst thing in the morning, having avoided a TON of morning commuter traffic!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque